Inquiry about the odour of cigars

NameInterest

I had a customer who expressed a like for Cuban cigars and informed me that they no longer have access to their previous supplier. I informed him that should he agree to sign the proposed agreement I am presenting to him, I would make arrangements to go to Cuba and get cigars for him. Furthermore, I will personally visit him and hand-deliver the cigars, accompanied with a Zippo lighter adorned with the brand of my firm.

I expect to get this business, since my five-month period of significant financial losses has come to an end with some substantial victories last week. Currently, I am on route to a remote location in Kentucky. The weather is splendid, and I have a lighter with my business's name on it, which I much like. Additionally, I possess a good-quality cigar, and I am considering smoking it throughout the journey today. Furthermore, I am contemplating the idea of sending a picture to the customer, showcasing me lighting the cigar in the automobile, with the company logo visible. I really feel that a significant portion of the reason why people choose to employ me is because I am able to provide them with pleasure, and these little forms of amusement contribute to that.

I would want to know whether the smell of cigar smoke in a vehicle is temporary or permanent. Should I deactivate the air conditioning system to prevent the smoke from circulating into the vents, or would leaving the vents on assist in dissipating the odour?

image.png.55acec5540c6aec8ff951ad82b78df1a.png

No, I used to smoke heavily when I had my R8's and would often smoke inside them. However, I ultimately switched to using an electronic cigarette when in the car. I previously had other convertible sports cars, such as spiders and cabs, before upgrading to R8's. One downside of smoking with the top down is that it creates a significant mess by scattering ash throughout the inside of the vehicle.

The presence of closed windows and an active HVAC system will result in the lingering of the unpleasant odour of an old cigar for a considerable duration. One year later, you may enter your automobile on a hot day and still detect persistent cigar aromas.

Lowering the car windows and turning off the HVAC system will reduce the amount of smoke in the car, but it will still adhere to the headliner and interior surfaces.

An affordable ozone generator, along with a thorough cleaning, can effectively eliminate any lingering musty odour. Avoid running the ozonator for an extended period of time as it might cause damage to rubber and plastic materials.

Personally, I refrain from smoking in my high-quality autos. My vehicle serves that purpose.

Refrain from engaging in such action. The future owner of your automobile will have a strong contempt towards you because of it. Or the detailer assigned to eliminate the foul odour. Whichever occurs earlier.

Have a pleasant experience in Cuba, however! I really enjoyed my time in Havana and Trinidad.

In college, I let my buddy to smoke in my vehicle and saw that the smell usually dissipated. Therefore, I am certain that the smell will really go. Nevertheless, my undergraduate vehicle had accumulated more than 200,000 miles and one of my friends inadvertently caused a burn mark on the seat. I would feel quite disappointed if I accidentally caused damage to the leather, therefore I made the decision not to proceed with it.

I am now located in a remote area of Kentucky and have just arrived at the hotel. The hotel staff inquired if I am employed by the individuals from New York City who have acquired the ownership of the major company in this county. Upon my affirmation, the hotel receptionist informed me that in the event of my intention to terminate an employee, I would want the assistance of security personnel, who would be able to provide aid. I am experiencing a sense of liberation and keeping my J Frame firearm on the nightstand as I sleep.

Tomorrow, I must be mindful of my language.

Recently, I underwent the process of purchasing a pre-owned SUV and separately selling my previous vehicle. One of the first inquiries after "has the car been involved in an accident" was "has the car been exposed to smoking?" It will certainly leave a visible impact on your automobile and decrease its overall worth.

Currently, I am surpassing the point on the depreciation curve while driving this automobile. I am uncertain about how I will be able to sell it after it reaches 108,000 miles, which is when the warranty expires. I have a significant amount of travel ahead of me since I will be working simultaneously in New Jersey, Kentucky, Colorado, Illinois, and Texas.

It will persist indefinitely. The noxious substance permeates the carpeting, causing concern. Ultimately, I have a strong aversion whenever I enter a vehicle and detect even the slightest traces of a previous smoking habit, to the point of feeling sick.

The A/C will help to maintain the current temperature. I meticulously refurbished a Porsche 911 from the late 1970s, undertaking a comprehensive restoration process that included stripping the car down to its bare metal and meticulously reassembling it, ensuring that every component was accounted for. One of the motivating factors for this extensive restoration was the persistent odour of smoke that permeated the vehicle, particularly noticeable under humid conditions, which I experienced on a daily basis while residing in Puerto Rico at the time.

The automobile exhibited evidence of frequent smoking, with oily residue present on several surfaces, including not just the headliner and upholstery, but also beneath the dash, wiring, and switches. The seat cushions made of horse hair had a noticeable odour.

Refrain from engaging in such action. For the automobile, and for you. With that being said, I own some exceptional cigars that I acquired from a customer in Central America!

However, it raises the question: What is your occupation? Seems fascinating πŸ˜‰

According to the note provided by my auto detailer and the maker of the car detailing product, it is necessary to thoroughly clean all surfaces and then use steam and a clean microfiber cloth to wipe every surface. Ensure that you do not reuse the same microfiber cloth; instead, use a fresh one for each wipe. Opt for a white one and you will see the presence of greasy residue.

If the odour persists, place a container filled with roasted coffee beans in the floor areas of the vehicle overnight, ensuring that all windows are closed. The aroma of coffee is more socially acceptable than that of smoke.