Notef
Members-
Posts
288 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Notef
-
One option is to configure a "Custom" vehicle. After you add your vehicle, scroll down to "Other Kias" and select Kia. I have no idea if the app or charger notice this.
-
I do not remember encountering it as a distinct option or feature code, but to the best of my knowledge, it is included in all models manufactured over the past two decades, and it is undoubtedly available in the A-Class with the Renault-sourced engines.
-
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_nkw=diesel+engine&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338181132&toolid=10001&customid=2518X1570512X18da30f343e46e2cd5fb9adfa91c9252&subId2=15
-
Especially after the refresh, the W204s are fantastic vehicles. The C220 CDI has a solid lump in the form of its OM651 engine. Problems with the injectors or glow plugs are possible, as is the case with all high miler diesels. The DPF can also become blocked. Select a vehicle with a clean service record to avoid the high cost of diesel engine repairs, such as replacing the high-pressure fuel pump. Another easy fix is the possibility of the front wheel speed sensors going out.
-
Before I got my hands on this 120d with the exhaust upgrade already installed, I would have said the same
-
Thank you for looking. I have a quick question about my 2020 X3 2.0L. After turning off the engine, the fan comes on rather often (albeit not always), even on short 5-minute trips and even when the temperature is 30 degrees Celsius. Is this a normal occurrence? good luck
-
Their successors aren't as good as Clarkson, May & Hammond, in my opinion!
-
Your thorough explanation is much appreciated. I think I've finished planning my weekend project π
-
I would say that I have taken an interest in doing some basic auto stuff on my own in the past year or two. Services such as oil changes, radiator drains and refills, brake pad replacements, and so on. Usually I take it to this auto parts store to get it read out since I don't have access to a code scanner.
-
Last week, the traction control and check engine lights came on. I went to Autozone to get some codes read, and they shared P2401 and a few of others (all having to do with emissions). I replaced the gas cap, put it on, and gave it a spin, but it still wouldn't start. After that, I disconnected the negative battery terminal for 10 minutes to force a hard reset, and the lights stopped flashing. Following it, the idling was subpar, and it would occasionally die when I pressed the brakes to halt. I discovered that these automobiles require a few minutes of idling before they can retrain themselves, so I might have to leave it running at idle for that. That fixed it; for the next two days, I had no problems with the lights. Nonetheless, both lights turned back on today. Is anyone else familiar with this or has any thoughts about what might be happening? Perhaps you should clean the MAF sensor or the throttle body; I saw that mentioned somewhere.
-
Are there any kind of callipers that are binding?
-
My wife will be displeased; she utilises it frequently during chilly weather, and it has not yet been addressed here.
-
My TPMS is quite precise when compared to other pressure measurement devices.
-
That would alarm the elderly residents in this area.
-
If the system pressure is excessive, the cap will release pressure.Simply operate the vehicle. Monitor coolant temperatures using a scanner; they should generally remain below 100Β°C.
-
Ensure the coolant cap is replaced with the new tank. You may also do a hydrocarbon test in advance using a Block Tester from NAPA. This will detect hydrocarbons in the coolant; if present, it indicates a leak in the head gaskets.
-
Annually, indeed. π Provoked amusement. Is it also protected from the rain?