RosaStyle
Members-
Posts
251 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RosaStyle
-
Thank you. I've taken that step, so I know it will work. Thank you very much.
-
Sure, I'm grateful for the information. A fair amount of "rolling out" occurred at Tesla.To guarantee smooth compatibility with incoming electric vehicles, Tesla updates the hardware and software of its Supercharger network. I wanted to double-check that they are compatible with EV2s before I set out on my first several hundred-mile trip, since neither the Tesla app nor the Kia app shows the EV2 as a vehicle. You can be sure that everything will be resolved in due course. By the way, I figured I'd pop the question out into the daylight for now.
-
Amazon.co.uk : Tesla
-
Amazon.co.uk : Tesla app
-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWSK35WH?ascsubtag=v1-7e312b-89714-f4f29824ad-d
-
Although I understand that the EV2 F.E. isn't the quickest charging electric vehicle, I'd become accustomed to charging my MG4 at the Tesla stations that were accessible to non-Tesla vehicle owners. Looks like EV2 is still missing from my app update. Since every other KIA electric vehicle is in stock, I've settled on "other kia" for the time being. The Tesla app claims it is compatible with the chargers, but it also suggests using the Kia charge app to find them. The Kia app does not include Tesla as an option. Does anyone know if it worked in the EV2 and if anyone has tried it yet? ππ
-
Altering the oil brand will not eliminate oil consumption; examine components such as the CCV for blockages.
-
Twenty millilitres is typically the maximum amount to add unless you're flushing the whole system, which can take a long time.
-
2019 Sportage 2, shifting too quickly and not shifting into reverse
RosaStyle replied to DownContent's topic in General
The body/engine relationship is negative. -
There have been reports of unusual noises coming from the area around the intercooler, which is also where the water pump is located, according to the garage.
-
It seems that the cylinder head gasket was the culprit when my Cooper S Sidewalk May 25th overheated during the MOT and began leaking water from the header tank. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. No garage was willing to work with me since their prices were too high. Fall to Spring I had a hard time doing the head, but it seemed to have gone smoothly; the engine started, but it was harsh. I had to fix the slave cylinder since the clutch went when I was seated. Seized were the rear callipers; they were April 26th, scheduled maintenance appointment Unfortunately, the front left spring snapped before reaching the road. Finally lost since I don't have impact tools and had to have it collected (which took three weeks because the truck that was supposed to perform the collecting broke down). It has spent the entire day in the garage now.... Because the harsh flowing won't go away, water is being forced out of the header. Is there anything else that this sounds like? The garage is still going to look at it tomorrow, but other than "the head gasket swap didn't work" (it was all followed to the letter), is there anything else? If the water pump is pressurising the header, it can be because the coolant is obstructed. Is it possible that the tank cover is just not sealing? Is it possible that there are air leaks causing it to rev up at startup and run rough afterwards? Over the previous eight months, I've endured nothing but misery and wasted time trying to restore my beloved automobile. A broken spring prevented me from getting it to the shop in time, but I clung to the hope that I had salvaged my beloved vehicle by fixing it myself. Perhaps not now ππππ I would very appreciate (need) any recommendations.
-
That's to be expected; you'll usually see greater wear on their exhaust side.
-
You can reach the positive terminal of the battery with relative ease. A body ground wire is fastened to the fender immediately in front of the battery, while the negative terminal is concealed beneath the windscreen cowl. This is the location that the owner's manual suggests for jump starting, and it should work perfectly for a charger or tender.
-
That renovation or repair seems like it would cost a significant penny. Also surprising to me was the fact that, by default, pin 10 was not powered (this applies to both authentic and counterfeit wiring kits).
-
Today I received my wiring kit (MZ178DX) and it is functioning properly. Thankfully, the trailer has been detected and the towing mode has been engaged. Also, pin 10 is now energised as it should be.
-
Hi there, Will it damage my CX-60 if I try to attach a towing bar that isn't OEM? I'm interested in getting the towing mode to function with it. From what I gather, you can choose to tow when you have an electrical connection to a caravan. Is it necessary to activate it through SW as well if I add real towing? What is the true mechanism of detection? Warm regards
-
Hi there, Is it possible to install a towing bar on my CX-60 that isn't a genuine Mazda part? I'm interested in getting the towing mode to function with it. From what I gather, you can choose to tow when you have an electrical connection to a caravan. Do I also need to activate it via SW if I add genuine towing? What is the true mechanism of detection? Best regards
-
Certainly, the first Kia customer care agents were appalling. They claimed that a few stamps in a book weren't sufficient and that I should have a thorough service record, claiming that my guarantee was null and invalid. They were told that the Kia repair shop had never repaired the car. In all candour, they're really a swarm of serpents. Someone from the CEO's staff got in touch with me after studying the letter I submitted to inform me that the warranty was still valid, but only in circumstances where the flaw was the result of a manufacturing mistake.
-
I express my gratitude.
-
Thank you for the two files received to date.
-
I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me the PDFs as specified. This is my inaugural Evoque, and I am seeking information regarding the 2022 model.
-
I have recently acquired a 2022 registration D200 Edition. What is the reason for the presence of red brake callipers?
-
Any reputable motor factors are suitable for consumables.
-
Determining Whether My Vehicle is Equipped with a Cold Weather Package
RosaStyle replied to DownContent's topic in General
Indeed, the stickers present on the vehicle mostly indicate significant production build options, whereas the CAR DATA I referenced encompasses all conceivable alternatives, which could prove far more beneficial, particularly if the owner intends to perform their own service, repair, or upgrade on the vehicle. In 2000, after personally importing a new VW Passat 4Motion, I learnt this during my second visit to the parts department of my local VW dealership. The elderly attendant provided me with a copy of the vehicle's CAR DATA and advised me to store it securely for future parts orders. Since then, I have consistently obtained this information for all my family's vehicles shortly after their purchase. -
Determining Whether My Vehicle is Equipped with a Cold Weather Package
RosaStyle replied to DownContent's topic in General
If uncertain, visit the parts department of your local Audi shop and politely request a printout of your vehicle's CAR DATA, which will enumerate all components installed during the first factory assembly; however, it will not include any additional features retrofitted by owners. You should be able to identify power connections leading to the windscreen washer jets.