VibrantShin
Members-
Posts
218 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by VibrantShin
-
Button on the inside of the door handle circle black button
VibrantShin replied to OmahaKnot's topic in General
Are those remnants from a ginger snap or bourbon? Ha ha ha. -
Use the right-hand toggle to go to Driver Assistance, then choose the SLW (Speed Limit Warning) box if it's the same as my E-Niro.
-
My experience is similar, although it's with an Android phone made by Motorola. After exploring the Media options, I noticed that Android Auto and Carplay were both marked as greyed out. This being the situation, further action is futile. Is it possible to get around this? Everything else, including the ability to transmit Waze routes from my phone, appears to be functioning normally, and I have also paid for the OTA upgrades. Even if they are in the car, they are worthless without AA because I can't charge them. I am not very tech savvy, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
-
It is advisable to pose the inquiry in the appropriate part, as not everyone will check this area to greet others.
-
Bosch, MANN, Hengst, Knecht, Mahle, Purflux, and Fram are all original equipment suppliers to manufacturers.
-
Assistance - BMW financial contribution and alteration of dealer pricing
VibrantShin replied to Dudeta's topic in General
It essentially states that just one special offer may be used, a practice prevalent among several products. Indeed, people are free to act as they like. As a purchaser, you possess the option to withdraw. As a seller, they may inquire about their perceived selling price. -
Charge the primary The auxiliary function operates alone while the engine is off.
-
Could someone please identify the OEM part number using my VIN? Kindly send me a direct message. Salutations!
-
The Niro EV can get a range of 270 to 300 miles in summer and 190 to 230 miles in winter at low temperatures. That is my experience with 70 mph long-distance travel or ascents and descents in the Welsh highlands. Unparalleled efficiency across seasonal cycles that I have ever experienced. Indeed superior than the EV3 π Regarding declining prices, these are consistent with expectations. It is preferable to get a Kia that is six months old to save a substantial amount of money, or to use the savings for a better specification model, in my opinion. Heat pumps are not very effective at expanding range; thus, they should not be prioritised, especially given the current size of batteries. The addition of complexity and expense is unwarranted. I mean an increase of 10%, or even an additional 15 to 20 miles in subzero temperatures. It really pertains to your foot.
-
He adds a head unit rather of an ECU, and it pertains to an E46 model. Which head unit did you install, and what adaptor cable did you utilise? Occasionally, the battery and ignition power supply are inverted in the adapter wiring. Those symptoms remain peculiar.
-
Allow me to examine it and make another attempt. Perhaps it is the configuration of my Zappi nozzle? It may be recent.I will verify.
-
If you lack keyless go, then you have no need for concern in that regard.
-
They may request your presence with V5, or otherwise, you might provide a copy. There is no harm in enquiring, however! π
-
The V220 CDI W638 fails to start during a brief drive.
VibrantShin replied to VibrantShin's topic in General
I modified it, nevertheless the issue persists. This problem occurs just during brief trips; it never arises when the vehicle reaches full temperature and does not manifest during the first cold start, only after a short excursion followed by a period of parking. -
The V220 CDI W638 fails to start during a brief drive.
VibrantShin replied to VibrantShin's topic in General
Does the W638 diesel possess that relay? -
Hello everyone, I have own this Mercedes V-Class W638 for some time; but, in recent months, it has been experiencing sporadic starting issues that no garage has been able to solve. Commence in the mornings It never fails me; nevertheless, after a brief drive and subsequent parking for a while, when I return to start it again... It turns over but fails to ignite. After waiting around thirty minutes and attempting again, it starts immediately. I have replaced the O-rings on the fuel pressure regulator. The crankshaft position sensor Fuel filtration device O-rings on high-pressure gasoline pump I replaced the injectors and cam sensor a few years ago, so I doubt the cam sensor could have malfunctioned that soon. Has anybody else encountered this? I would appreciate any guidance you could provide. Thank you
-
Verify that the pressure sensor connections are secure and that the holes leading to the DPF are unobstructed. Examine live data to determine the pressure readings during engine shutdown, idle, and elevated RPMs.
-
I set mine to dark and cheerful to eliminate glare and alter the appearance. Disabled automatic high beams, and the cloud-based navigation is ineffective.
-
Has the exhaust system undergone any modifications?
-
It is possible that you have a defective or degraded ignition switch, which may result in a poor connection in the start position. Test for 12 volts at the solenoid terminal while attempting to start, as recommended. Is an aftermarket alarm installed?
-
V220 air conditioning leak located below the dashboard.
VibrantShin replied to VibrantShin's topic in General
Thank you; why did I not consider that? Indeed, I can use a spanner and have the time available.I will proceed to read them. -
V220 air conditioning leak located below the dashboard.
VibrantShin replied to VibrantShin's topic in General
According to my local expert, the leak may originate from the evaporator; however, accessing it requires the removal of the dashboard. The system fails to retain gas overnight. I anticipate this will be an expensive repair, so I plan to schedule an appointment with my local Mercedes-Benz dealership, since there may be some goodwill depending on the component, according to their claims. -
The air conditioning light on our V220, 447 (2019) has extinguished and emitted a hissing sound beneath the dashboard. The diagnostic indicates low refrigerant (B119184), suggesting a potential leak. Observed an unusually huge pool of condensation behind the back tire after a five-hour ride; I suspect the condenser is at fault. Is this a dash-out procedure to possibly replace an O-ring, given that it is one month out of warranty? Thank you in advance.
-
While the appearance may be appealing, choosing a diesel option involves a certain level of uncertainty. The CLS models are available with either the E400 or E350 petrol engines. The fuel efficiency, measured in miles per gallon (mpg), is also rather satisfactory in these models. It will be difficult for you to replicate the spectacular hues of that diesel, however.