Jump to content

OmahaKnot

Members
  • Posts

    319
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OmahaKnot

  1. It is the identical small button located on the side of the seat adjacent to the button that inflates the sides of the seat, provided they are the sports seats.
  2. Haha, that’s reasonable; is there a specific reason it’s malfunctioning at the moment? I haven't owned the car for long, and there are numerous features I don't understand; my previous vehicle was a 116d, which only had a clutch pedal and a steering wheel.
  3. Is there anyone who can explain the function of this button? I previously owned a 120d from the 16 plate year. I have exerted pressure on it and cannot observe any alterations.
  4. https://amzn.eu/d/0azap2Wf
  5. Is this the DiskLok you are attempting to acquire?
  6. Hello everyone. I hope you're doing well. Good weather for a bank holiday thus far. Perhaps I might use some assistance. V204 C220 CDI 2013 2.1. Around the injectors, I've seen oil seep in. The rocker box gasket, according to my dad, is the culprit. Since he has made some changes to the e300 and did mention anything else... it may have been the sister's 204 07 plate. I've been trying to find some sort of guide or tutorial online so that I can at least understand what my dad is saying and be of assistance when I go down to help out. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to replace or remove it. Specify the gasket type you think will work best. Not necessarily the greatest, but cheap and ugly or pricey. Much obliged.
  7. Seeking to purchase a 2017 BMW 335D for less than $20,000. All possess approximately 70,000 to 80,000 miles on the odometer. Should I be very concerned about timing chain problems? Should I simply confront the challenge and proceed?
  8. It should be acceptable. I suspect the final digit is related to the month of manufacturing. When I search for part numbers, they typically consist of 8 digits comprised solely of numerals.
  9. If you are not the same individual from a few days before, please review the topic threads from earlier this week, when a dealership increased the price of a used vehicle by precisely £800 that another forum member had gone to inspect.
  10. I am aware that the individuals facilitating these events are not Kia employees, but rather a third-party events firm. The dealership's sales personnel should be well-informed about it. Should they fail to do so. They evidently do not adhere to Kia-related matters.
  11. I will be unable to attend since I am on vacation.
  12. I have received an invitation from my local dealer to the unveiling of the new EV4 and EV5 on August 20th.
  13. I consistently use a brush for painting to avoid the need of covering the windows. I have not used Nikwax, hence I cannot provide an opinion.
  14. The product is Fabsil Gold, manufactured by Grangers.
  15. I own a 2017 Grand Sport VRS and want the left-hand front door card/trim panel in black, since the failure of the door lock necessitates its removal for repair, resulting in damage.
  16. Failure of the Crankshaft Position Sensor may manifest these symptoms.
  17. https://ownersmanual.kia.com/docview/webhelp/doc/72c71176-e721-4591-b8ea-4faef28f24ba/topics/t00890.html
  18. The turbocharger is of a variable type, therefore eliminating the occurrence of a rapid power surge and ensuring a more linear power delivery. My former N57 330d did not display the issues you mention; thus, unless the power delivery in an X model differs owing to BMW mapping, I would assert that there is an issue with the VNT functioning.
  19. Serviced at intervals of every 1000 miles? It likely incurred more expenses in oil than on fuel!😂 In response to your inquiry, no, it will not. You must first address the underlying issue causing the power problem. Any competent mapper will do diagnostics and refrain from mapping a vehicle with an underlying problem. The next step is to conduct a diagnostic scan using BMW-specific software. Considering the vehicle's age and usage, it has likely been used mostly in urban settings, leading me to predict potential issues such as stuck turbo vanes or a clogged EGR system.
  20. I received the same stuff for $2000. I own a 2018 Model 3. Did you enquire if HW4 was accessible? Should I await the availability of HW4? Do you have any recommendations?
  21. Thank you. I scheduled a service appointment, and they verified that they would update to HW3 as included in the $2,000 charge I paid. My previous appointment was scheduled for May 4, but I have been assigned an appointment for this Thursday. I like EAP despite its imperfections, and I anticipate enjoying the enhanced city street assistance from FSD v12.
  22. I own a 2018 Model 3. I acquired the advanced autopilot feature at that time for around $5,000. I had been considering a Full Self-Driving update but was deterred by the cost-benefit analysis when the upgrade cost was $6,000 over the Enhanced Autopilot, totalling $12,000. I intended to subscribe, but the Tesla app said that a $1000 computer update was necessary. The computer version shown on my dashboard is 2.5; I believe this is a more advantageous choice than purchasing for $6,000. We are unlikely to retain this vehicle beyond the break-even point of around four years (99/month * 50 months = ~ $5000, plus the $1000 for the FSD computer update, totalling a purchase price of $6000). However, with today's announcement that FSD costs $8,000, the choice to upgrade to FSD is now $2,000. I choose to buy, taking into account that the price of the FSD computer was once $1000. Tesla no longer requires a computer update. It seems to me that they were deceiving me when I sought to subscribe. When I pay a one-time sum of $1000 for the membership, I am far more inclined to continue compared to a subscription priced at $99 per month without an upfront investment. I am enquiring if an FSD computer update is necessary or whether Tesla was attempting to deceive me.
×
×
  • Create New...