The wheel has been freshly refurbished and the vehicle has been lowered by 40mm.

Liveek

Renewal of wheel's appearance The vehicle has been lowered by 40mm and the tracking has been adjusted. I am surprised that it does not drive much differently. I have placed an order for 15mm spacers, since I believe they really enhance the appearance and positioning of the object.

image.png.576421aeddda93fd2cc8254bba9d298c.png

Appears to be suitable or appropriate in appearance!

The vehicle's height is expected to decrease somewhat in the next weeks. I had my vehicle's height reduced by 40mm using Eibach springs around 2 months ago, and I believe that the overall ride quality has much improved.

I am currently undecided about using spacers.

I came across information stating that VX Lines have a natural height that is 15mm lower than usual. Therefore, by using 40mm springs, you would only get a drop of 25mm.

I anticipated a further decline. I am unable to see any discernible variation in the quality of the ride.

Indeed, you are correct in asserting that they are of a lesser nature. I also encountered such information. I am satisfied with its appearance.

I anticipate a pleasant and hygienic weekend.

As said, it does seem to be elevated. However, I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm. Regards, Dave's acquaintance. Stu has decreased it by 40mm. He may provide some pictures for comparison.