HolyRoach
Members-
Posts
187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by HolyRoach
-
Is any section of the wire harness submerged when water accumulates? Even if water is not dripping upon it. The loom has many joints equipped with rubber caps. Water may infiltrate these components and compromise the joints, leading to a loss of power to the modules, among other issues. The front lights are regulated by the power supply module located under the dashboard, while the rear lights are managed by the Body Control Module (BCM) in the back. The steering will not lock until the key is withdrawn, and the key cannot be extracted from the slot until electricity is supplied to the slot.
-
Vehicle Inspection Notification: F33 435d Xdrive
HolyRoach replied to TraumaLaugh's topic in General
Your vehicle is far newer than mine, which is a 2016 model, therefore it is likely that many changes have occurred. -
Vehicle Inspection Notification: F33 435d Xdrive
HolyRoach replied to TraumaLaugh's topic in General
It is there on my 335d. -
Vehicle Inspection Notification: F33 435d Xdrive
HolyRoach replied to TraumaLaugh's topic in General
The vehicle inspection is a component of the service. I believe it occurs every four years. BMW will automatically perform this service, however independent providers may not due to associated costs. It is an unnecessary inspection that incurs a fee of around £80 to change your orange light to green. It may be possible to enlist a someone with a scanner to program the LED to green. -
If this were my possession, I would locate the starting motor and the solenoid attached to it, clean its spade connection, and attempt to start again. If there is still no success, I would detach the connection and use a jumper wire from the battery's positive terminal to make contact with the solenoid tag. If the solenoid and starter are functioning properly, the engine should crank. If the starting is malfunctioning but the solenoid is functional, there should be sparks when the wire contacts the terminal. If the solenoid is nonfunctional, anticipate no starting engagement or sparks. Exercise extreme caution to avoid entanglement with the front drives (e.g., fan) if the engine engages; deactivate the ignition and/or fuel for enhanced safety. If either clearing the connection or using a jumper to brush the starter resolves the issue, the problem lies upstream.
-
Regrettably, I must purchase the items in order to have them properly installed. Therefore, I will need to explore other methods. However, my estimate for the front is likewise around 288. Bigger size is superior!
-
How can I determine the dimensions of the brake discs on my 2008 CLC200? Unfortunately, I am unable to bend down in order to remove the wheel and measure it. Consequently, I am interested in purchasing a set of replacement brake discs.
-
Indeed, there has been a significant decrease in the population of insects, leading to several consequences, including a fall in crop pollination.
-
What is the typical operating temperature for your device? It is quite probable that they have restored them to the suggested settings. They would not all be sitting at -5psi if they were losing air.
-
What is the recommended tire pressure for them?
-
The wheels are aftermarket, not original.
-
Greetings, I have installed 19-inch wheels on my e350, with the rear wheels being staggered. I am enquiring whether anybody has implemented this configuration on their car.May I enquire about the pressure in pounds per square inch (psi) at which you all are operating your equipment? The tire sizes for the front are 235/35/19, while for the rear are 265/30/19. Thank you
-
Kia excels in one thing - inadequate communication with customers, and maybe even with dealerships! I hypothesise that the alterations in brake horsepower (bhp) are directly related to the difficulties manufacturers are encountering in meeting their net zero objectives. We are seeing the gradual decline of combustion engines fueled by petrol and the transition towards fully electric vehicles. I am quite pleased to own a bus pass.
-
If Kia follows its typical pattern, the Sportage Shadow specification will have a brief lifespan and will cease to exist within a few months. Kia has a track record of releasing special versions of the Sportage, including the 'First Edition' (often introduced with a new design), 'GT-Line Edition', 'Platinum Edition', and 'JBL Black Edition'. All of them had a brief lifespan and often occupied a position slightly higher than a GT-Line, but lower than a GT-Line S.
-
When you download the specification sheet, it displays the current MY25 specification. Last year, they implemented this action when the MY25 standard was introduced at a later time throughout the year. I am unable to provide an exact date from last year, however the MY25 specification was already out by the time I placed my vehicle purchase in November 2023. Despite the dealer's inability to promise it, we received the MY23 standard as requested in late March 2024.
-
To clarify, I no longer engage in such activity...😉
-
I did same, shortly after acquiring the item. While travelling south towards the ferry, I made a stop at the services. Unfortunately, I had a problem with the locks, as they were not functioning properly. What is the current situation? I am unable to go on vacation due to a vehicle that cannot be unlocked. After pondering for 5 minutes, I realised that the extra keys are located inside the bag in the trunk of the car. Oops!
-
Were there any indications of potential failure that may assist the rest of us? Is there anything you would have done differently?
-
Send a private message to @baelicious. However, baelicious could do it before you do.
-
There is an affordable delivery/collection option available, although it may take a few days. In my opinion, this might offset the high prices for deliveries to the home counties. It could be worth considering.
-
If you are able to deliver the automobile to Mike, he is our expert in engines and repairs them professionally. His charges are really affordable, and he consistently fulfils his promises.
-
That is incorrect. The purpose of the hook is to facilitate locking. Ezmass suggested that the cap may be placed on the flap by inserting it between the threads and outer flange.