The ESP and Pre-Safe systems are now unavailable, resulting in the engine being unable to start.

Kenjibb

When I attempted to start the vehicle the other morning, it failed to start. Although the key successfully activated all the car's systems, the dashboard displayed an error message indicating that the ESP and Pre-Safe features were not accessible, and the tyre pressure sensors were not functioning. The key spins all the way clockwise to start position but nothing occurs. The handbook recommends cleaning the sensors, but it does not specify which sensors or their locations. Is it possible that a damaged battery may be the source of this issue? I had a similar problem with a V6 Diesel Jaguar, which was resolved by installing a new battery.
Is it necessary to depress the brake pedal in order to start the car's ignition and switch between the drive and reverse gears?
Assistance is requested. Gratitude will be given in advance.

There may be sufficient power to illuminate a few lights, but maybe insufficient to enable the car's engine to start.

whether you own breakdown protection, the service provider has the capability to dispatch a technician who may connect a jumper pack to the car in order to determine whether it starts. This procedure will help ascertain if the issue is with the battery or not.

Are the brake lights functional?

The original poster did not mention anything, thus I took a cautious approach to increase my chances of success.

I have been consistently engaged in this activity for an extended period of time.

Thank you for your response. Indeed, I have a serious inquiry. Throughout my 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, I have operated various automatic vehicles that required me to engage the brake when transitioning from Park to Drive or from Drive to Reverse. However, with the E350 model, I have noticed that I can change gears without applying the brake. Could you confirm if this is the intended functionality?