The BMW 1 series is unresponsive to any input or command.

MaxiBroadway

My 1 series is experiencing a complete loss of power. The brakes have become tight, the steering wheel is locked, and none of the electrical components are functioning save for the little cluster screen.The push start function is not functioning properly as the engine is not cranking or turning over.
Require immediate assistance
The vehicle was operating well last night, but upon returning in the morning, I encountered a situation where I was unable to access it.

Examined the voltage of the battery and confirmed it was within the acceptable range. Additionally, replaced the batteries in the key and attempted to jump-start the vehicle.Additionally, I unplugged the battery for a duration of 10 minutes in order to see whether it would result in a reset.I am unable to connect my code reader to the automobile since it is not detecting the car's presence.
Do you have a WhatsApp number to which I may send you a video?

Based on the above information, it seems that the CAS is not activating the automobile when the key is detected. What was the recorded voltage of the battery?
Have you inspected the fuses?

I will inspect the fuses tomorrow morning due to the current rain conditions. Additionally, do you own a WhatsApp number? I will give you a video illustrating the precise nature of the issue.

It seems to be a battery issue.
I had a similar situation a few years back, when everything seemed OK one minute and then suddenly stopped working six hours later.
Furthermore, the vehicle failed to start using the jump start method. The reason for this failure remains unknown, but the only response received was a beep from the alarm system throughout the attempt.

It is impossible to accurately assess a battery without using a battery load tester.
The voltage of a fully charged battery is 12.7 to 12.8 volts. Observe it when someone activates an electrical device.