At last, I have acquired my first AMG vehicle.

Anabroo

Greetings, everyone.
I have not been a really engaged member, to be frank.
I previously own a superb W218 CLS500 automobile for a duration of two years, however I separated from it in early 2020. Since then, I have longed for the automobile, since it had a flawless combination of aggressive but beautiful aesthetics, a sporty yet comfortable driving experience, and the magnificent sound produced by its illustrious ttv8 engine.
After seeing both the m140i and ls460, which are starkly different from one other, I have consistently yearned for the Mercedes. I would spend my nights watching old movies and browsing through images of the vehicle. I even attempted to contact the current owner, who refused to sell it.
Regardless, it led me to the stage where I was prepared to begin my search for my first AMG. I was seeking a powerful and high-performance vehicle, namely a CLS63. However, when examining the market, I became aware of the scarcity of well-maintained models. I have broadened my choices to include the e63 and ml63. Undoubtedly, the ideal aspiration would be to get either a Designo specification or a facelifted CLS63. However, I am uncertain whether the United Kingdom ever had Designo facelift models, so I did not even entertain the thought.

I persisted in my search and made inquiries about further automobiles. I personally inspected around 5 to 6 vehicles, all of which were unsatisfactory, particularly considering their exorbitant prices. It is worth noting that price does not always reflect condition in the UK market. Additionally, I initiated a conversation with a forum user named Cyclone1. I had no expectations of acquiring the facelifted CLS63... Julian exhibited exceptional levels of patience, politeness, and honesty. He has made some aesthetically pleasing modifications, just as I would have done them. As I delved more into my inquiries and study, my confidence grew that it may truly become a reality and I would be able to purchase my dream automobile. While vacationing in Spain, I sent a deposit to him. The transaction proceeded seamlessly, and I am really enjoying driving the automobile.

Apologies for the lengthy narrative, but allow me to present my ideal automobile:

image.png.bbbc8654d2fa4cfc87f41d4263e6f63d.png

image.png.2cbab7da5f7ffcd81429927325312586.png

Meeting you was a delightful experience, and it was particularly satisfying to sell the automobile to another individual who has a passion for it and is a member of the same forum. The automobile has a remarkable appearance due to its colour combination and subtle improvements, and you have captured an exceptional photograph.

Maximise your enjoyment.

The automobile is quite attractive, and you can be certain that Jule's will have taken excellent care of it.
I hope that you get pleasure from it and provide us with updates on your expedition.