Filter kits for servicing

Mastervest

I have previously obtained the original Mercedes oil and am now attempting to find a full filter system. I am seeking advice about alternate options to the original Mercedes filter system, which is priced at £90.

I purchase an oil filter, air filter(s), and cabin filter from Euro Car Parts.
When I need a gasoline filter, I often get one from MB due to the extensive range of options available for our vehicles.

I have received both Mann and Hengst filters that were labelled as genuine MB filters, with MB part numbers on them. Therefore, I am willing to utilise any of those filters.

I have also used Mahle products and have been satisfied with their performance. However, I am uncertain whether Mahle has ever been an original equipment provider to Mercedes-Benz.

Can you apply a filter for the term 'kit'? The authentic Mercedes-Benz oil filter often includes all the required 'O' rings in the packaging with the filter. If your engine uses a cartridge-type cartridge that is changed from the top of the engine, then this assumption applies. That concludes the matter. Inexpensive, like potato chips.

Does a full filter 'kit' include air, engine oil, cabin, gearbox and fuel filters? It is uncertain if such a kit exists as a single thing. What specific goods or services are included in the £90 offer?

A CLK refers to a W203 model. If the CLK is equipped with the standard Thermomatic temperature control system, it will only have one active charcoal filter located in the engine bay. However, if it has the (rare) Thermotronic climate control system, it will have an extra filter situated within the cabin, namely beneath or below the glove box. The Datacard will indicate the specific system installed in your automobile.

intended without doing extensive independent testing study. Have any of them been subjected to testing in comparison with Mercedes' proprietary brand?