Please provide recommendations for an electric torque impact driver suitable for loosening and tightening wheel nuts.

Jollyno

Is there anybody who has an electric impact driver that has the ability to remove wheel-nuts? Specifically, regarding my 66 reg Venga, it is theoretically recommended to use 98Nm (72.3 ftlb) of torque to loosen the fasteners. However, it is quite likely that a greater amount of torque will be necessary to loosen them once they have been tightened by the garage or tyre depot, or if they have become more difficult to turn over time.

I regret not include the term "reasonably priced". I have come across several negative reviews of allegedly excellent inexpensive equipment and strongly support the idea of saving money, but it is crucial that the item is capable of fulfilling its intended purpose.

Therefore, I kindly request any practical information or experience on the matter. Does not need a battery for operation.

If this is a singular occurrence, you have two options: either have a garage release the fasteners and then you can retighten them using your own tool, or get a long breaker bar for your socket. If you want an impact driver, you may get ones specifically engineered to withstand forceful blows from a substantial hammer. In order to avoid potential splitting, it is necessary to use the appropriate impact socket size, since normal sockets are not suitable for this task.

You have not provided a rationale for your desire to relax them. As previously said, using a tube extension on the wrench will facilitate the loosening process. However, it is vital to only use a torque wrench to tighten the fasteners to the appropriate level.

Thank you, it is the approach I would have used before to developing arthritis. I have reached the expiration of the 7-year warranty and may consider doing brake repairs. I myself extract oil and other substances. (Assuming my body allows) Additionally, inspecting running equipment, terminations, and so forth.I need assistance and intend to use power tools.
Several products that seemed suitable were criticised for their lack of sufficient power.

The purpose is to remove the wheels. This is the equipment used in the automotive workshop or tyre service centre.
Indeed, they verify the ultimate torque with a torque wrench. As I want.

This vehicle belongs to me and has a powerful torque of 600 Nm. This item is pre-owned, however it seems to be in fair shape. One may perhaps purchase a new item via the online marketplace known as Amazon.

The Link product has a striking resemblance to the Lidl one I acquired last year, as it effortlessly loosens and tightens the wheel nuts of our Picanto and Sportage vehicles. 😎

I purchased one of these items and store it in the trunk of the Proceed.

I own a lengthy protruding rod, which is likewise located in the trunk of my vehicle. However, I discovered that when the nuts were excessively tightened by a tyre fitter, I was unable to prevent the socket key from sliding out of the locking wheel nut due to the shallow nature of the raised 'pattern'. Using this impact wrench enables me to exert more force. It was effective, but not as efficient as a cordless tool that can fully tighten and loosen the nut.

If you are concerned about protecting your alloys, it is important to remember to get a socket with a rubber or plastic covering.

I have acquired one of these devices and I must admit that I cannot find any flaws with it. However, I have not used it much at higher power levels.
Undoubtedly, it loosens the wheel nuts.
The Bamse Cordless Impact Wrench Brushless is a powerful impact gun with a 21V battery and a 1/2 inch size. It operates at a speed of 3100RPM and has a maximum torque of 550N.m. The wrench comes with a 4.0Ah battery, 4 impact sockets, 6 screwdriver bits, and 1 hex adapter, making it suitable for use in cars. Amazon.co.uk offers a wide range of DIY and tools products.

I purchased a corded Clarke 12V impact wrench for my daughter. I opted for a corded version instead of a battery-powered one to avoid the inconvenience of a depleted battery when it is needed. I got it from Machine Mart for around £36, and it has a torque rating of around 350Nm. Additionally, she carries a 2ft breaker bar to ensure that nuts are securely tightened.

The price for it is favourable. Affordable tools have surely advanced.

Although I like the convenience of a cordless device, I am not inclined to invest in another battery-powered equipment. I already have three, which is plenty for me. If I were to purchase a new item that is compatible with my existing system, I would not store it in the trunk of the vehicle.

Indeed, I concur. Typically, I use my Aldi battery drill, which has been in my possession for a duration of 5 years, and remains in excellent condition, boasting a pair of batteries. However, due to my advanced age, I own a compilation of antiquated primary drilling devices, some of which I have refurbished by substituting their brushes and wires. I own a plug-in mains speed controller that predates trigger-based speed control. (I constructed this project based on a design from the Practical Electronics magazine some centuries ago.) (I recently retrieved it in order to test it on my Aldi electric cultivator, since the cultivator tends to move away from you and spray you with soil when in use!)
However, I also like SDS drills. Specifically, I own a Bosch drill that requires the installation of new chokes and brushes, which I purchased some years ago. I use this drill for delicate tasks such as drilling holes. In addition, there is a sizable and weighty SDS tool specifically designed for chiselling channels in concrete and creating huge holes. Nowadays, everything is becoming burdensome.
I like to minimise the variety of battery kinds and chargers, as you said.