Rear View Mirror with Enhanced Visibility

Automan

The first release of my vehicle, which occurred 4 years ago, was equipped with the Clearsight rear view mirror.
Since the beginning, this device has shown a minor vibration, which varies in intensity depending on the ambient temperature. The original item was finally replaced with a superior alternative, however it is still not flawless. However, the vibration is not visible when the clearsight feature is used. I am about to get a new Evoque, but I am uncertain about opting for Clearsight again due to concerns about a potential recurrence of the previous issue. Although I have only used it on a limited number of occasions, it seems to be quite advantageous.
Does anybody else possess one? The user's text is empty. Have you encountered a similar issue?

No, that was a somewhat costly choice. Out of the 1001 available payment choices 😝
I choose not to include it. I am satisfied with the automatic dimming functionality.

I own the transparent sight mirror and use it often. I have had no issues whatsoever with vibrations or any other malfunctions; the device has always operated flawlessly.
Have you attempted to modify the perspective by using the buttons located at the bottom, in order to determine whether it has any discernible impact?
It is unlikely to happen, but if you have exhausted all other options, it is worth trying.

Mrs. DKZ really dislikes it, since she claims that she is unable to concentrate on the visual while viewing it.

Despite wearing varifocal glasses, I still use the device even if I only see a blurry image when I quickly look at it. Upon careful observation and allowing my eyes sufficient time to readjust to the screen, I see the picture to be excellent, having a broader and brighter quality compared to the obscured vision provided by the rearview mirror of a vehicle equipped with privacy glass. The object seems to be of same dimensions on the screen as it does in the wing mirrors, and the light sources are subdued but still perceptible.
In comparison to both my Evoque and my partner's Fiesta ST3, the back vision provided by the mirror in my FL2 was far superior.

I often use it. Additionally, be sure you use multifocal glasses. I have become reliant on it and cannot imagine being without it anymore. Absolutely flawless!

I have it on my device, and there are no vibrations. I have used it on a single occasion when I possessed a newly acquired cylindrical drying apparatus at the rear, and it proved to be pretty advantageous.

I have it on my device, and I have not had any tremors or varifocal difficulties.
You have the option to adjust the brightness and viewing angle using the controls located at the bottom of the mirror.
During the first 6 months of owning the vehicle, I was unaware of its presence. However, I now use it often. My only critique is that it distorts the perception of distance, making objects seem closer than they really are. Nevertheless, when utilised with the door mirrors, this issue is resolved.

I have had this issue with both my prior and current Evoque vehicles. Despite using the mirror often, I have never seen any vibrations.

Thank you everyone.
To clarify, the vibration is only visible while using the mirror in NORMAL mode. Can anybody who has generously commented confirm that the mirror does not vibrate when gazing through it under normal circumstances?

As an Optician, I tend to be more meticulous than others and I am always aware of even the slightest blurring, even subconsciously.
The difficulty in seeing the Clearsight mirror arises from the fact that in Clearsight mode, one is observing something in close proximity, akin to reading a book, but in regular mode, one is observing distant objects via the mirror.

I am uncertain. It is always in an abnormal phase. After attempting a few times to go back, I found that the clearview mode is far superior, prompting me to promptly re-enable it.

I have consistently used Clear sight in both my previous and current models without exception. I first had a little sense of unfamiliarity upon acquiring it, but quickly adapted to it and now consider it an essential attribute that I would really regret losing if I were to switch to an other brand. No vibrations were seen, as you said, except when the mirror is used in 'normal' mode. Uncertain as to the reason for doing so.

I have not encountered any tremors in any mode. However, I did notice that my device became hazy and gradually cleaned up. I informed the dealer about my preference for utilising it when I took my vehicle in this week for SOTA upgrades, and they fitted a replacement. Nevertheless, I will diligently observe any vibrations upon receiving the automobile, ideally today.