Has anybody have experience with the Motoreasy warranty?

FreexPatty

I acquired my E220d vehicle yesterday. Currently examining warranty alternatives. The cost of the MB extended warranty is £800 per year, payable as a single lump sum.
MB informed me that due to the vehicle's lack of warranty, the cost is higher and cannot be paid in installments.

Opting for Motoreasy would be the most favourable choice since it offers a comparable level of coverage at a lower cost (according to the information provided).
I would recommend selecting the most comprehensive level of coverage available, with no deductible, for a total cost of £1200 over a period of 3 years.

Do you have any recommendations or personal experience with them?

Upon examining Trustpilot, I have seen a combination of positive and negative evaluations. Consequently, I am uncertain as to whether it is advantageous to invest further funds in the purchase of an extended warranty for my MB.

Expressing gratitude!

MB warranties, like all warranties, have an element of risk. Your automobile may operate without issues for an extended period, or it may encounter significant problems.

I owned a 2016 E350 S212 that I bought brand new. When the warranty was about to expire, I looked into extending it and found that a one-year Mercedes-Benz warranty would cost approximately £499. I planned to purchase the warranty, but I forgot to renew it immediately. When I checked again a couple of weeks later, which was already past the three-year warranty period, the price had significantly increased to around £800. Consequently, I decided not to purchase any warranty.

After a trouble-free ownership period of five and a half years, I successfully sold the automobile.

I am OK with purchasing a four-year-old automobile that is no longer covered by a warranty. Although it may be a very minor risk, I have seen that significant issues with the automobiles I purchased tend to occur during the first three years while still covered by someone else's warranty. I choose to maintain a reserve of £500 as a contingency fund in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Prior to purchasing my CLS55, I had never encountered the need to make a significant financial investment. However, considering that it is dated 2006, one must acknowledge the limited options available in the event of a failure in the SBC, SAS, steering pump, or steering rack.
Either I will retain it indefinitely or the subsequent owner will not need to repair them.

After the expiration of my 3-year warranty on my MB, I acquired a 2-year extended warranty for £700.00. In December, I made a claim for a replacement NOX sensor. I have purchased a new automobile that is expected to arrive in September. However, the warranty on my current car is expiring at the end of this month. Therefore, I extended the warranty last week for a monthly fee of £40.00 until I decide to cancel it.

The cost for diagnostics is £95, and the cost for putting a Nox sensor is £200. Would it have been advisable to accept the monetary offer? No, it is really referred to as tranquilly. Given that the vehicle is now 5 years old, it seems reasonable to take the risk of paying £40 a month until the new car comes. This decision might potentially benefit the seller if the car is still covered by warranty at the time of sale.

I own a guarantee for my MB. I wouldn't classify them as a frivolous expenditure. Under warranty, I had to repair the two front shocks, the Pawel capacitor, the radar sensor, and the ESP control unit.

Without a doubt, I can confidently state that I have received excellent value for the money I have spent.

The main difference between the MB Warranty and Motoreasy is that with the MB Warranty, you would need to first pay for any repairs and then seek reimbursement, while the MB Warranty immediately covers the cost of repairs via the dealership.