The rear headlight on the first generation of the R8 is not symmetrical.

BizarreBleak

Hello, everybody. I would want to inquire if anybody has encountered this issue and if there is a remedy to address it. I am displeased with the lack of symmetry between the two body segments. I am including photographs as a gesture of gratitude to all those involved.
 image.thumb.png.a91b54d7d1b2471400dcae5ba9a46c51.png

Both the item and the spoiler itself provide adjustment, allowing you to get a precise installation. The component has bolts on the top, measuring 10mm and some torx, which may provide sufficient mobility. Alternatively, you can remove 4 torx bolts from the bottom of the part, with 2 located beneath the licence plate lights.

I concur with the statement made before. The rear "tail light" is undamaged. The problem lies in the misalignment of the space between the centre panel and the tail light, as well as the rear quarter panel. Both the tail light and the rear centre panel may be readily altered to restore it to its original equipment manufacturer (OEM) fitting.

Last week, I removed my bumper in order to address an exhaust valve problem. During the process of reassembling, I discovered an item that is identical to what you already own.

It has been discovered that there are shims, sometimes known as washers, located just under the far left and right sections of the central trim piece. The left one became detached during the process of removal and re-installation. As previously mentioned, the spoiler may be detached by unscrewing four 10mm bolts, followed by a few torx bolts. Although some things may be difficult to perceive. It moves backwards.

I need to remove mine again soon since I didn't properly connect the number plate wires. I can probably take some images, but the process is very simple.