Assistance required, my female companion has sustained injury!

Grundysp

Hello everyone, I kindly want your assistance and guidance.
Yesterday, my car's OS/R bumper was damaged due to a collision.
I personally saw the occurrence and possess visual documentation (thankfully)!
Contrary to my first belief that the damage was quite superficial, there is, in fact, a substantial break in the bumper. Today, I entered my car to rearrange them on the driveway and noticed a distinct banging or clunking noise coming from the front of the vehicle, particularly when I turn the steering wheel. This was not evident prior to her being struck.
My automobile was parked on my driveway and was not moving when it was struck. The car was in neutral gear, the handbrake was engaged, and the doors were locked. There was no one inside the car at the time of the incident.
Upon reviewing the camera clip, I can clearly see her being forcefully pushed around half to a full foot as a result of the collision.
My inquiry is to whether this issue might have caused damage to other components, resulting in the noise from the front end.
I am now hesitant about driving my vehicle to the repair/assessment site as requested by my insurance company.

Unfortunate news. I hope the individual who collided with you had insurance that you may pursue for compensation. Contact their insurance provider and request a flatbed tow truck for transportation. You will not be required to bear any of that expense. In addition, I would bring it to an authorised dealer. Implementing a maximum bidding cost ensures that all participants act with integrity. Wishing you the utmost success.

Regrettably, there is some unfortunate news. I hope the person who crashed into you has insurance that you may seek for reimbursement. Reach out to their insurance carrier and formally inquire about arranging a flatbed tow truck for the purpose of transfer. You will be exempt from shouldering any of that cost. Furthermore, I would take it to an official dealer. Enforcing a maximum bidding cost guarantees that all parties behave with honesty and fairness. May you achieve the highest level of achievement.

To ensure safety, it is advisable to have the vehicle transported by a flatbed truck to your preferred repair shop. Inform your insurance company that the vehicle is not in a drivable condition. When obtaining an estimate, it should not be difficult to arrange for an insurance estimator to visit the shop, particularly if they inspect the bumper to assess any further possible damage.