Seeking a Honda C90 model, preferably manufactured before 1982.

JamesStv

I do not own one, nevertheless, it was the first mechanised entity that I was able to use.

My friend's younger brother discovered a deserted one, and we joyfully rode it until it was stolen by someone.

Presumably, the individual's age was about 16 or 17.

Abundant enjoyment.

Are you suggesting that we should eliminate the larger items, John? The CB1100 motorcycle, which is now located in the kitchen, is one of the most recent ones that I recall you possessing. πŸ˜„

A 90 horsepower vehicle will not provide sufficient pulling power, thus it would be more appropriate to go for another vehicle with more horsepower. πŸ™‚

Are you all doing well?

Playfully impudent (although likely accurate).

I have a sentimental attachment to it, Dave. When I was 16 years old in 1978, my father brought me to his workplace. As a result, I want to acquire a vehicle from that time period, namely the version with round headlights, to add to my garage.

We must arrange a meeting this year.

Poor resolution (it's a photograph taken with a cell phone of a photocopy of the original picture). However, you get the concept. Observe the immense happiness! I remember my mother being really appalled.

Without intending to divert the discussion, I must mention that Glynhir Mansion/Farm in Ammanford is an exceptional location. A few years ago, I embarked on a bike expedition and paid a visit to the place. Surprisingly, it is still in the ownership of the same family, who even recognised and recalled my presence! There were absolutely no regulations - it was a perfect and peaceful setting. At my current age, I rode on a Honda motorbike with one of the farm boys, who was around 14 years old, while we drove an ancient Massey Ferguson tractor into the town. We purchased a substantial quantity of supplies for a nocturnal meal in the hay barn and transported it back. Varying periods! (early 1980s)

Noteworthy fact:

The first iteration of the super cub, equipped with a 4-stroke pushrod engine, was characterised by its remarkable simplicity, to the extent that it lacked an oil pump. The lubrication system used splash lubrication, with a dipper connected to the large end to distribute oil onto the crank bearings, connecting rod, and piston. Despite your negligence, you were unable to successfully eliminate even a single individual. Similar to others in this group, I operated a vintage C50 motorbike in the rural areas when I was 14 years old.

The 'Clunker' C70 served as my off-road bicycle throughout my adolescent years, coincidentally, we lived on a farm (a recurring pattern!). Abundant enjoyment. I considered purchasing one myself with the intention of converting it into a vintage off-road bicycle. However, I was taken aback by the exorbitant pricing of these antiquated bicycles.