Jump to content

HolyRoach

Members
  • Posts

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HolyRoach

  1. Very well, I will provide a response. I am completely unaware of the problem at hand. However, I have provided a response!
  2. I am now using a 330e F30 vehicle. I also get free charging at my workplace. I encounter a few problems, but they are within the expected range for a typical automobile that has been used and aged. The 2.0-liter engine exhibits rapid acceleration and has enough torque while operating in petrol mode. Therefore, you have obtained the optimal combination of both aspects. Initially, I didn't pay much attention to the electric aspect of the automobile. I do not pay any taxes, and the cost of insurance was affordable at that particular moment, so I would take it into consideration.
  3. I am certain that you departed somewhere between the hours of 9 and 10 o'clock.
  4. Unfortunately, it is regrettable that they are unable to apply it to all the windows and the front screen. It would eliminate the need for me to always wear a sack over my head while driving.
  5. Ziinsig - Laughter! I adore this! I am consistently pleased that other drivers are unable to see my children's sporadic gestures towards them. No matter how often I instruct them to cease their peculiar behaviour, they persist in doing so!
  6. Despite its apparent darkness, the glass on your side and rear windows will have a factory tint rather than a film. Here is mine (apologies for the BMW emblem!).
  7. Indeed, the glass comes with the hue directly from the manufacturer, without the need for an additional film application.
  8. In my opinion, it seems that the windows have been tinted, and based on their appearance, they are now in violation of the law. The front windows must have a light transmission rate of at least 70%. Use the Juke behind as a reference for comparison.
×
×
  • Create New...