Cease initiation of auxiliary battery due to error.

DolSquirrel

Greetings, everyone.

I own a 2017 C220 Executive Estate.

Despite doing extensive web research for many days, I have been unable to locate definitive evidence pertaining to my specific need. Consequently, I have decided to seek assistance on this platform.

Previously, I received a notification indicating "Auxiliary Battery Failure" on the dashboard. Additionally, the Green A symbol has changed from green to yellow and remains yellow for around 99% of the time. Occasionally, it briefly turns green and functions properly for a few instances of starting and stopping the vehicle. However, it then passes several days without functioning before working again. I cover a monthly distance of 2000 to 4000 miles when driving. The vehicle has accumulated a mileage of 113,000 km. All other functions operate correctly except for the halt Start function.

Based on my investigation, the most probable cause is the Auxiliary Battery. However, I am unable to locate the specific location on my vehicle, the accurate part number, and if it is a component that can be replaced by myself.

Assistance is highly valued.

Gratitude is extended to you.

There is a label with a QR code on the B post of the vehicle, namely on the north/south side. Utilise your phone to scan it, and it will provide the precise whereabouts of the batteries inside the car.

Appreciation expressed. That was my guess. Is there a location where I can verify that A205905341480 is the correct component for my vehicle?

There are several items available on platforms like eBay, some of which are authentic while others are not. Is it advisable to only purchase genuine products? I recall an instance around 15 years ago when I bought a mass airflow item and it became evident rather quickly that the counterfeit versions were of poor quality.

Mb are vexatious and refuse to provide the component number. Simply examine your present item or contact sellers on eBay such as Listers / mb. Newcastle and Edinburgh