Removal of paint spots

PopeyeR

Hello, I am seeking suggestions on how to effectively remove little blemishes of white paint on my vehicle. There are sporadic blemishes present throughout the paintwork, and I am uncertain of the cause previous to my purchase. I attempted to use a Dual Action (DA) polisher while using Meguires ultimate compound as a component of my procedure to eliminate swirl marks. However, this endeavour did not provide significant results.

The answer will heavily rely on the specific sort of paint, which I acknowledge may be difficult to determine. If the substance is automotive paint, you may effectively remove it by using thinners on a cloth, but this will also strip away any wax present. However, if it is house gloss or another kind of paint, you may need to seek a stronger solution. Highly skilled detailing professionals will arrive shortly!

Thank you. I apologise for not mentioning in the original article that the substance in question seems to be white house paint or a similar one. It is quite unlikely that the substance causing the spots is automobile paint. However, removing these spots may require doing a complete detailing of the car. Ultimately, this is a beneficial procedure to undertake, especially when using appropriate equipment and waxes.

The suggestion of using a clay bar is excellent. I have previously applied a clay bar to the surface, but I did not specifically target the places. Therefore, I am considering using the clay bar on one of the locations to assess its effectiveness. Greetings

Have you previously tried using tar and adhesive removers or white spirit?
Indeed, the subsequent step would include using a clay bar, followed by an additional polishing procedure.

Curiously, I have not attempted to use tar and adhesive removers since I doubted their efficacy. However, it is advisable to attempt it first before resorting to more challenging alternatives.