This is absurd. The model is X5 30d.

Mututing

The car was experiencing vibrations and emitting smoke upon starting. Consistently involves extended journeys on highways. I took a risk and purchased an EGR valve and intake manifold of OEM grade.Less than 200 pounds. Endured a gruelling six-hour process to install them. However, the removal of the mentioned item clarified the cause of the engine's erratic performance. The vehicle has completed a total mileage of 132,000 kilometres, which has resulted in an unforeseen issue.

image.png.e0e600eca2224f42187e6686f494b4cb.png

image.thumb.png.ec8e63d8fc01deee6bd07c794085441a.png

Viscous sludge. Although it was challenging, I managed to fix the issue temporarily, despite breaking the dipstick and coolant sensor plug. I am unable to fully comprehend the amount of debris present in my manifold. Moreover, it should be noted that the individual has attempted the customary additives. Financially imprudent. BMW requested a payment of 1500 pounds. Completed in 180. The current performance of the system is excellent. Do not make the assumption that n57 poor cold starts are caused by faulty glow plugs. This is the undesirable material found in intakes. The issue lies in the fact that replacing the components is quite difficult and challenging. Sensor plugs and other components were confiscated.

Everything is done in order to make emission claims seem favourable when a product is new.

Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) results in a sequence of events, however, the measurement of the exhaust when it is fresh reveals astonishing cleanliness.

After covering a distance of over 50,000 miles, the intake system is now experiencing accumulation of debris due to the recirculation of impurities into the input manifold. Consequently, I am curious about the current level of burn efficiency. The situation is deteriorating rapidly.

The planet would benefit if all waste was discarded over the whole lifespan of a vehicle.

*lifetime referring to the ACTUAL duration, rather than BMW's estimated range of up to 100,000 miles and 10 years!

The N47 engine I have was identical.

I am willing to make an effort to get several hundred pounds since the X5 scam salespeople are specifically focusing on me to file a claim. Indeed, there is no reason not to. I'm wasting time organising useless items. The EGR system was the most significant fraudulent scheme involving diesel engines. I am astonished by the substandard quality present in an engine that is supposedly of a premium brand.

All automobile manufacturers, including BMW, have engaged in this practice. Similarly, when the diesel particulate filter (DPF) undergoes a regeneration process, it simply incinerates the carbon and releases it into rural areas instead of urban areas. The rationale behind this is to avoid further polluting the already contaminated cities and towns, allowing the rural areas to bear the environmental burden instead.

Moreover, the sensors are prone to immediate malfunction upon attempting their removal, resulting in significant inconvenience. And the foolish dipstick mounting bolt. What on earth! I discovered it and set it free, but, I accidentally damaged the dipstick tube when attempting to remove the whole assembly. The secondary Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system prevents any further efforts to remove the manifold. Upon reflection, I contemplated either permanently disabling the automobile or removing it with the expectation of resolving the issue. Yes, I did, but it was for a faulty coolant temperature twin plug. I had to repair a damaged plug and apply silicone to the other plugs where the spring clip had detached. With the sole purpose of deceiving the Green Brigade. Develop a dependable engine and disregard any other distractions.

It is unusual that both my E46 330d and my 640d had quite clean manifolds. Both vehicles had their EGR systems removed, however the 640d had this modification done at 79,000 miles and the condition of the manifold was inspected at 83,000 miles.

I formerly had a Vauxhall with a 1.9 cdti engine, which was a terrible experience until I disabled the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system. The diesel vehicle was notably swift considering its size, however it posed a significant risk. If the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve became blocked while accelerating out of a junction, you experienced a complete loss of power and were potentially at risk of a fatal accident several times in that very dangerous vehicle. While innocently pulling out, I suddenly lost power and found myself in a dangerous situation with a truck approaching me. The makers are reprehensible for engaging in fraudulent practices and causing significant financial burden due to the need for expensive repairs after 50,000 miles of use. And expelling excrement continuously throughout regeneration. They merit legal action.