Do the 2014-16 W213 E63 saloons have foldable seats? What is Distronic?

Captiva

Greetings, everyone.

Within a year, I would consider selling my current property and purchasing a smaller one in order to generate some more funds. Therefore, I will ensure that I make a provision for my next vehicle. My wife is not enthusiastic about acquiring a third vehicle. If I want to have two automobiles, it is important that the bigger one be somewhat practical. I realised that an E63 with foldable rear seats may meet the criteria. An example of a 5.5 terabyte storage device manufactured between 2014 and 2016.

Is it true that the 213 generation of E63 comes with standard foldable rear seats, as I read in an article?

Additionally, is Distronic a widely used feature? I really like it.

Hooray for 213! I believe Mercedes may have used their intellect, potentially. The buttons will be visible in any boot photo. There is a scarcity of vehicles, namely either 212 or 213 models, equipped with distronic technology. This is the first option I selected on the two AMGs I customised. Regrettably, my 212 e63s lacks the feature of folding seats, which is the primary motive for my decision to sell it. However, other from that, the automobile is flawless. Additionally, it should be noted that it is not an estate, which presents additional complication.

The W213 comes with standard split folding 40:20:40 rear seats.

Distronic was included in the Driving Assistance package, which was an optional feature costing £1700. As a result, it was not available on many early vehicles, although I think it became a standard feature on facelift models. Although my car is equipped with Distronic, I have not used it even once.

The e-brochures for the majority of model years may be readily accessed by a prompt Google search (although it may be more challenging to provide direct links to the PDFs in a post). It is always wise to download a couple VIN checks for future reference if you anticipate contemplating the automobile at some point, since this provides additional information.

I have folding rear seats in my W212 E63 without a doubt. I mistakenly believed that these characteristics were normal, but I am fortunate to have them in my own. To be quite frank, it wouldn't have occurred to me to verify, but fortunately it was provided, since one never knows when they would be necessary.

Currently, I am experiencing occasional instances of flashbacks. I have no recollection of my 1996 c-class saloon, model w202, being equipped with rear folding seats. They were repaired

I came across information stating that foldable seats were a standard feature on E63 vehicles, but I was uncertain about the specific version. I appreciate your clarification on this matter.

I intended to write the number 212 instead of 213.

Distronic seems to be atypical over the whole spectrum. Unfortunately, I believe it is the most superior driver assistance system available.

If I were to choose a sedan, it would be necessary for it to have collapsible seats. In a few of years, I will be relocating and will need them.

Indeed, they generate a quite large area.

I installed these on my W202 C43. I cannot recall if they were included as a choice or not. Additionally, I have owned two prior 200SX vehicles. These items are part of the Touring Pack, if I remember correctly.

Indeed, almost every automobile I have had has been equipped with foldable seats, including two hatchbacks, two coupes, one saloon, and two estates. Additionally, there are other corporate vehicles of the Cavalier type that fall inside the range. The only vehicles I have had that did not have them were a pair of Minis and a Sud Sprint.

That is very good news; I found it really frustrating to no longer have the sunroof on my 212. Almost every automobile I had owned in the past featured foldable seats. During the first three years, I would extend my arm towards the roof lining on a bright day in an attempt to open the non-existent sun blind or sun roof. Unfortunately, my efforts were in vain.