Problem with the air suspension system

rauman

Greetings, everyone. I have encountered a problem with the air suspension system on my 2012 Viano. The elevation has decreased and the pump activates but immediately ceases operation. The dashboard is displaying an inactive ENR status. The error code retrieved by my local garage indicates that there is an improbable signal from the b22/10 diverter. Is it possible that the issue lies with the diverter valve? I would much appreciate your assistance or guidance as always.

You are mistaken... you have provided a response. Thank you for enhancing the reputation of our forum.

Based on your moniker, I infer that you were born in February '83. I also feel that you possess an eccentric nature and originate from Poland or a similar location.

I am uncertain if this is a technical malfunction, but sometimes when I visit this platform, I see a discussion thread that is many weeks or months old, but it captures my attention as if I am reading it for the first time. This happens despite my consistent selection of the "new posts" option upon each visit.

Have you really addressed the original concern or are you just generating traffic... I had intended to inquire about a similar matter, but upon seeing that the individual had a problem without receiving any response, I concluded that the same fate would befall me.

Another fantastic contribution, executed with excellence! Your presence will be advantageous in this setting, as you will be able to assume responsibility when we are unable to respond to individuals.

If you, as a member of this esteemed community, lack the knowledge to resolve the issue with your vehicle, it is unreasonable to assume that other members would possess an instant solution to your car's problem.

How proficient are you at efficiently and precisely identifying issues for other members?

Share relevant details and members will endeavour to provide assistance.