Window tint settings for the Night Pack

Dudeta

I have just acquired a previously owned vehicle equipped with the "P60 - Night Package Exterior," but I suspect that someone has applied a layer of tint over it. However, locating specific information might be challenging. Therefore, I am seeking clarification from individuals in our community who may provide insight on two specific inquiries:

1 - Has this been coloured?
2 - Is the "Night Pack" tint a separate film or integrated into the glass? (If I get all the film removed, will there still be some residual tint or will it return to being completely transparent?)

Thank you!

In my opinion, it seems that the windows have been tinted, and based on their appearance, they are now in violation of the law. The front windows must have a light transmission rate of at least 70%. Use the Juke behind as a reference for comparison.

Appears aesthetically pleasing, but regrettably, it is against the law and will inevitably draw undesirable attention from law enforcement (Speaking based on personal encounters).
As previously mentioned, the maximum level of tint on the side windows will already be applied to the glass during the manufacturing process.
The back screen and sides of my C43 have a factory-installed limo tint, which seems to be embedded inside the glass rather being applied as a film. It is desirable that someone can absolutely affirm that.

Thank you for the responses, everyone. I have decided to promptly remove the tint from the door, since it will not have a significant influence.

I am concerned about the back portion of the device because of the screen warmer. Do you have any prior experience with this issue, or is it just a matter of chance to determine whether the heater will peel off?

Upon doing an online search, it was found that the P60 pack includes the following features: rear windows with privacy glass and triangular side windows with privacy glass (exclusive to Coupés).

I presume that you will discover that the back and sides possess the original manufacturing hue. The factory tinting on my car are too opaque, as seen in this picture I captured through the window.
Presumably, the prior owner had the door windows tinted to achieve a consistent appearance.
To detach the film, apply heat using a hairdryer to facilitate the loosening of the adhesive. Any residue may be eliminated using a high-quality tar/glue solvent.

image.png.3915c90216cf91d6b9adae40a23d0518.png

That is really gloomy!

Perhaps I would acknowledge that throughout nighttime, I am unable to discern anything situated behind me. Utilising my wing mirrors will, at the very least, be an advantage.

Ziinsig - Laughter! I adore this! I am consistently pleased that other drivers are unable to see my children's sporadic gestures towards them. No matter how often I instruct them to cease their peculiar behaviour, they persist in doing so!

Unfortunately, it is regrettable that they are unable to apply it to all the windows and the front screen. It would eliminate the need for me to always wear a sack over my head while driving.