The second generation facelift has a distressing and unpleasant noise when braking.

Notef

I just purchased a brand new R8, which now has only accumulated 400 kilometres. However, I have noticed that whenever the vehicle reaches its usual operating temperature and I use the brakes, it emits a distressing and very audible squeaking sound. I have previously visited the dealer twice and they have replaced the brakes and rotors of my vehicle, although there has been no noticeable improvement. The issue occurs only when the speed of the vehicle ranges from 1 to 10 miles per hour, and the noise produced is really unpleasant. Now that I am aware that it is a performance vehicle, it is expected for some noise to emanate from the brakes. However, the level of noise is too loud and unpleasant. Does anybody else have this problem? If such is the case, what may be the issue?

If you have not yet done so, I recommend attempting many instances of abrupt deceleration from a considerable velocity. To activate the ABS, accelerate the automobile to a speed of around 70 miles per hour or more, and then use the brakes with maximum force. However, ensure that you do not completely stop the car, but rather reduce its speed to approximately 10 miles per hour. Iterate this procedure 3-4 times and thereafter drive at a consistent pace to facilitate the cooling of the brakes prior to coming to a halt or parking the vehicle.

The dealer acknowledged a service notice and replaced the brake pads, nevertheless, the issue persists. I will be scheduling the car's second oil change shortly, and I plan to address the problem at that time. These are the minutes from the previous occasion when they discussed the matter.

Discovered Technical Service Bulletin 203418/23 pertaining to this issue. Examined the brake rotors and found no signs of abnormal wear. I completed the questionnaire form included in the bulletin and included the worksheet, photos, and sound clip in order to submit the documents to TAC case.
Upon closer examination, I received instructions to replace all four brake pads and do a test drive. I proceeded to replace the brake pads in the front callipers and adjusted the brake fluid level accordingly. After completing the replacement, I used the bedding process included in ELSA to properly set the new pads. During the test drive, no abnormal operation or excessive noise was detected.

Occasionally, I get a similar issue while travelling at low velocities. Audi claims it is usual. I have changed the brake pads, however this action did not resolve the problem.