The vehicle is experiencing a yellow transmission failure without any diagnostic trouble codes. Assistance is requested.

OmahaKnot

Greetings, I am new to this platform and I am unsure whether this is the appropriate place to make a post. I just acquired a second-hand e92 330d SE with 137,000 miles on the odometer. During the 65-mile drive home, I did not encounter any issues except for an intermittent ABS light, which is likely caused by a faulty magnetic ring on the wheel bearing. I have scheduled an appointment for Wednesday to get it repaired.

Regardless, I always encounter a yellow transmission fault when the ABS light illuminates. I have examined the ISTA system and also used BimmerLink to investigate the occurrence of the transmission fault, however no error codes are present in the system. I need assistance with the TC. I am perplexed by the codes for the abs and glow plug. Presumably, there would be code saved for the TC.

The gearbox receives speed input, thus it is conceivable that the problem is connected to the ABS system as well. I would recommend resolving the ABS issue first and then assessing the situation further. Curiously, there is no record of a malfunction being recorded in the gearbox module.

The only possibility that comes to me is that there are no saved codes. I plan to schedule a service appointment on Wednesday to address the issue with the ABS ring and see whether it resolves the problem. Do you know how I may remove other posts? My internet was being unreliable and not providing confirmation whether they were successfully posted.

On the M4 automobiles, an ABS sensor transmits various error codes and unusual problems. Some individuals mistakenly assume that the gearbox or differential is malfunctioning when they encounter these troubles.