Final production window sticker for the R8

Anhartic

Is the window sticker available for the last R8 that was manufactured? I comprehend that this automobile will be housed at the Audi Museum and I am intrigued to observe the specifications they have chosen for the vehicle. Furthermore, was it produced as a 2023 model?

Audi is now demonstrating forward-thinking.

I comprehend that they were repurchasing certain press vehicles and refurbishing them from the first generation. Presumably, they are already anticipating the future and reserving the last R8 for display at the museum.

Vegas yellow is considered one of the finest colour options for the R8. I almost placed an order for the item myself.

This is a Vegas Yellow R8 from our Dolce Vida tour a few years ago. The individual seen in the photograph is my sibling.

image.png.3d8cb8badf65b437285e837ecbb8d6a4.png

Abstaining from discussing the colour. Yellow is a flattering colour on just a small number of automobiles, and I consider the R8 to be one of those cars. However, why is it considered a museum piece? It seems to be a mistake to me.

Unless they obtained one specimen from each generation for the purpose of displaying them in a museum:

Generation 1 is represented by the colour black, whereas Generation 2 is represented by the colour red.
Generation 2.5 - Yellow