Proposal for a Meeting at Avantgarde Clevedon on April 6, 2024

Dudeta

Greetings, everybody.

Approximately one to two months ago, I received a proposal from the representative of the official owners club to arrange a gathering at my residence during the spring season.

We have reached a consensus on a date of Saturday, April 6th, and he has graciously granted me permission to extend the invitation to a wider audience beyond the official members.

I had already shared this on another Mercedes site, and a few individuals are participating from that platform. Therefore, I decided to publish it here to inquire if anybody is interested in going.

If that is the case, please provide your name in the comments box, as it will provide me with an indication of the number of those who plan to attend.

The precise location of the address is as follows:

Avantgarde is located in Unit 14 of the Hither Green Industrial Estate in Clevedon, BS21 6XU.

I look forward to seeing some of you in the spring.

I would like to inform you that I have successfully made a hotel reservation for the Saturday night, along with two or three others.

It would be beneficial to reintroduce the Merc, since, with the exception of a few minor adjustments, it has not been in operation since the conclusion of September in the previous year. I am eagerly anticipating the presence of many individuals from this location.

I have made a reservation at the IBIS hotel in Portishead for the duration after the event. Uncertain of its nature, there is a Wetherspoons establishment located next to it.

During my formative years at Gordano School, I resided in Portishead. It is worth noting that the situation has much improved since my departure, coinciding with the establishment of Portishead as the headquarters for Avon & Somerset Police.