Modifying my 320d

Racerse

Apologies for interrupting before I begin.
The chip box consists of a pair of 5p resistors that deceive the electronic control unit (ECU) by simulating a lower engine temperature, resulting in an increased fuel injection rate.
Stock air filters are superior than the ones you purchased.
Overall, you are likely to encounter issues with your Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).

The tailpipes without chrome and the wheels both have an appealing appearance. The air filter is ineffective and does not enhance performance. The volume will be increased, maybe you want it to be?

Avoid excessive modification, since it may result in a vehicle that is too flashy or showy. In my humble opinion, an older vehicle may have a far more appealing appearance if it is maintained in its original factory state, with a stunning exterior in pristine shape, including a brilliant paint job and well-maintained brakes, rather than being modified with several additional parts.

As the mileage grows, it is advisable to prioritise the maintenance of the mechanical components and avoid driving aggressively, while also doing oil changes at regular intervals. The performance of a 320d is not lacking.

I recommend inspecting the intake manifold, as it often accumulates a deposit of soot and oil. Cleaning this deposit will result in a far more obvious boost in power.

Congratulations, the automobile is very pleasing.

What is the precise amount by which your insurance premium increases when the tuning box and wheels are added to the policy? This has consistently hindered me from engaging in non-factory modifications.

Certainly. It is always advisable to inquire with them before to making any modifications. If you proceed with certain actions notwithstanding their prohibition, you may end up with just third-party insurance coverage.

I have often pondered the effectiveness of denying all knowledge and attributing any actions to a prior owner.

Performing regular maintenance and thorough cleaning of the intake manifold helps enhance the engine's power output. The insurance price increase fluctuates depending on modifications.