What security systems do you use?

Ledgerciao

After seeing the EVOdessey video on EV6 vulnerability, I am heeding his recommendation to implement 3-4 distinct deterrents. I purchased a steering lock and a Faraday box.

I am considering purchasing the Ghost II system for my vehicle. Discovered two experienced installers in Birmingham that have been in the industry for a considerable amount of time.
Can you suggest reputable installers in Hampshire?
What are the commonly recommended trackers and immobilisers for our cars?

In my opinion, the two most crucial deterrents you may use are 1). An excellent steering wheel immobiliser. 2). An excellent Faraday pouch/box that comes highly recommended.
I use a Stoplock Pro steering lock and two Faraday pouches, each boasting over 36,000 ratings on Amazon with an average rating of 4.5 stars.

Installing a Ghost immobiliser costing over Β£700 is effective, however I believe a strong visible barrier will dissuade more potential vehicle thieves.If a skilled thief targets your vehicle, chances are you will lose your automobile.

It was somewhat less than Β£500. Visual deterrents are not necessarily better than steering locks since steering locks may be readily bypassed and potential thieves can observe how to bypass them before trying to steal the vehicle.

Most thieves will not have the time and effort required to surpass the Ghost.

The coverage for the Ghost will vary according on your insurance provider. The device is not Thatcham certified since they have not tested any items in that category yet. However, it is TASSA confirmed and registers your vehicle on the International Security Register, which is monitored by UK police authorities and Europol.