BizarreBleak Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Good day, I have come back to life. I used to be Smart320, but I had a bit of a password mishap, forgot it, and then realised the email address I had used to sign up was no longer associated with a working provider. I had to sign up again as a new member because the administrators never responded to my request to access my account. Just bought a new kitchen to make my wife happy (and since I do most of the cooking, I have the benefit of some new hi-tech lighting and appliances, just not the mobile kind), but I still haven't gotten a new motor. I'm driving my wife's old Rav 4 and thinking fondly about my SLK 55. In any case, I'm still having fun on the forum, and I'm glad to report that my health is on the upswing following my bouts of pneumonia and heart failure; I was recently informed that my heart is functioning normally, and it's likely that I contracted a virus simultaneously with my pneumonia; thankfully, I've recovered, though my lungs aren't quite back to normal just yet. In any case, it's good to be back, if by a different name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RosaStyle Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Welcome back! I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better again. PS How do we recognise you when someone impersonates you and makes statements that make us think it's you? π€ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BizarreBleak Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Honestly, I don't know the answer, but I think that's the reason the administration is blocking me from accessing my Smart320 account. I don't even own a Mercedes, so I don't understand why anyone would want to pose as me π€£. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MundeDas Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Okay, I'm Smart320! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thenornpo Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago What does it matter? I am the one who brings life and resurrection. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BizarreBleak Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago My resurrection seems to have unintentionally set something in motion π. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now