Jump to content

Do you have any plans for R56 mcs n18 Auto 2011?


Wordcar

Recommended Posts

The Mini Cooper S R56 N18 Auto is what I'm selling.
Want to get a few things fixed, but the cost of labour is too high. What tasks can I accomplish simultaneously that will be most effective?
The parts I'm examining include the timing chain, oil filter housing gasket, bushes, and lower control arms up front.
It has 80,000 but is seldom used.

Would you happen to have any recommendations for reputable brands of OE plus parts?

best wishes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When it comes to these cars, I only use high-quality brands like FAI, Frii, and Peirburg. If you're replacing the chain, FAI offers a comprehensive kit that includes all the hubs and bits, similar to a master kit and oil pup chain kit. I perform engine refreshes frequently, and I always take the head and sump off the pistons, swap out the oil rings for better ones, and use FAI for the labour and parts. If you want to see how my previous refreshes turned out, just type in "mike1967 refresh" and you'll see examples of what I've done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...