Jump to content

Inspirli

Members
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Inspirli

  1. This is a somewhat widespread problem that affects several models. I have had issues with both the W212 and W213 E63 models.
  2. Inspirli

    daily

    Encountered a pop-up notification yesterday night and promptly travelled to Pennsylvania today to retrieve it. I have been searching for this almost same specification for about a year now. VIN #0003 of the 2025 model year. I am eagerly anticipating the completion of the break-in miles, but thus far, she is really enjoyable.
  3. The monitoring of sexual activities is what made me reconsider my thoughts.
  4. Thank you for this discussion. I have decided to refrain from making any future purchases from them. It is important to openly criticise companies that perform poorly.
  5. Have you inspected the drain tubes located under the windscreen wipers? If obstructed, water will seep inside the cabin.
  6. Keep the air conditioning system set to "auto" mode consistently, regardless of the season, whether it is summer or winter. Mercedes-Benz vehicles do not perform well on short journeys due to insufficient mileage to fully recharge the battery. Purchase a smart charger, such as the MX5 or a comparable model.
  7. Have you conducted any tests on the viscous coupling? Although you said that it has a new transfer case,...
  8. Contributes to the narrative of your possession. Very few individuals on this platform can understand and connect with the following statement as well as you can:
  9. While browsing a recent auction at Manor Park Classics last weekend, I came across a Mercedes-Benz that was sold for £12,075, likely excluding additional fees. They also had many other intriguing Mercedes-Benz vehicles up for sale. https://auctions.manorparkclassics.com/auction/lot/lot-75---2004-mercedes-benz-cl-600/?lot=1440&so=0&st=&sto=0&au=17&ef=&et=&ic=False&sd=1&pp=48&pn=2&g=1
  10. Kindly include references when sharing information of this kind.
  11. Exemplary illustration and the well-being to savour. 😎
  12. I have one annually. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until 2025 for the next one.
  13. If you have concerns, you may request that the dealer first install the most up-to-date standard map before making any modifications to the NOX sensors.
  14. Upon the conclusion of our VW Towrag lease, the collecting personnel used a scanner to inspect for any suspicious alterations to the mileage. Remaps and deletions may also be verified. I am relieved to be done with it.... I had six warranty problems within a mileage of 25,000.
  15. Themoog2 Sumoto here - I am a member of that forum but I have not posted on it yet. Most likely later today.
  16. Update. I performed a diagnostic on the vehicle when it was cold before to starting it. The ignition was the only component that was activated. At this moment, DD can timeout. ASC/DSC DC CAN timeout, electronic transmission control (EGS/AGS) Signal 78 monitors vehicle speed, whereas signal 80 is used for CAN BUS monitoring. 82 Canadian dollars ABS/DSC signal 81 had a Controller Area Network (CAN) timeout. DME Front right wheel speed sensor is not transmitting any indications. Front left wheel speed sensor at position 21 is not transmitting any signals. Internal malfunction of the 68 steering angle sensor. Some of those occurrences may be attributed to the fact that the automobile remained stationary, but I am uncertain. I drove it for 30 minutes and it performed well. The heater blower motor was not functioning, and the hill descent switch was lit and could not be deactivated. There are no warning lights illuminated on the dashboard. While driving, I attempted to reconnect my scanner, but it failed to establish communication with the automobile. Arrived home and turned off. Upon restarting, the vehicle entered trans failsafe mode, displaying no speedometer or rev counter, and the temperature gauge indicated a high temperature in the red zone. I am unable to comprehend the current situation. Does anybody worldwide have any ideas? I need a specialist located in close proximity to Cambridge, UK. Anyone...
  17. The area surrounding the engine control unit beneath the cowling is quite dry. Tomorrow, I will make sure to move the object away from the wall so that I can open the passenger door and access the glove box. I will also inspect all the fuses in that area.
  18. Fascinating. Thank you. Wouldn't the engine have difficulty starting or fail to start if the ECU had no communication?
  19. Hello. My 2001 E53 X5 is experiencing gearbox failsafe mode. The gearbox was replaced by an expert in my area 2 1/2 years ago. Everything was functioning well until around a month ago, when sometimes the gearbox failed to move up to 3rd gear. Switching to manual mode enabled full control over gear shifts in both directions. Restarting the automobile after stopping it should be sufficient for a few days to a week. Otherwise, everything is OK. Today, I took the vehicle back to the expert for diagnostic testing. However, after travelling about one mile, the gauges on the instrument cluster stopped functioning. Speedometer not working. Lacks a tachometer. The temperature gauge needle was in the heated zone. Everything else functions well, including windows and automatic adjustment for steering wheel and seats with the comfort option. When the diagnostic tool was connected, it displayed just 3 modules instead of the expected larger number, suggesting a potential CAN BUS issue as indicated by the mechanic. He proposed that there may be a defect in the wiring or body control module. Can anybody provide insight based on experience with this or a comparable issue? Could a faulty fuse be the cause? Possibly a faulty plug connection? Thank you
  20. Agreed. I shall examine the schematics. Thank you
  21. Thank you for responding. I sense a significant issue at now. I tested the relay with a relay tester and it is functioning properly. I found that the back windows and sunroof are likewise nonfunctional. All the fuses and relays have been inspected. Everything is satisfactory. I am unfamiliar with all this module-controlled technology.
  22. I recently tried to start my p38 after it had been idle for around a year. When I turn the key, there is no response. The engine is not cranking. Indicates ignition failure on the display. Jumping the starting relay causes the engine to start and operate. Do you have any suggestions?
  23. If the air conditioning system is not working, the fan will not operate when the air conditioning is turned on.
×
×
  • Create New...