CrawlerTagz
Members-
Posts
342 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by CrawlerTagz
-
Amazon.co.uk : Audi TT MK3 Quattro parts
-
Amazon.co.uk : tires
-
I appreciate it; I just discovered an excellent document referenced in this forum that elucidates the entire procedure. I suppose I shall have to attempt it. Inquiry: Are the steering racks and front subframes uniform across all Mk1 models? I am aware of a 2005 roadster with 150bhp that is not equipped with Quattro.
-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?search-alias=aps&field-keywords=APX+engine
-
My 2000 APX Roadster has been inactive for the past six months, primarily due to a steering issue. The power steering began emitting a foul noise and exhibited low oil levels, leading me to suspect a power steering hose issue. Equipped with a substitute high-pressure hose, I tackled the task this evening. After extensive searching, I was unable to locate a defective hose, although there was some oil present around the rack. I examined the boot on the passenger side and it appeared to be in good condition. Subsequently, I removed the boot from the driver's side, resulting in a substantial outpouring of oil. It appears that I find myself in a predicament. Is this seal repairable, or must I obtain a new steering rack?
-
The system ceases to function when I bring it to a halt.
-
My istop feature has been malfunctioning. When I press the istop off button, the light illuminates on the button, yet the dashboard does not indicate that it is off as it previously did. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
-
That's great, but how do I cancel the smoke?
-
Hello, I am the proud owner of a 2018 430D GC. I am interested in improving the car's sound and maybe even letting out a little smoke without worrying about any potential issues or dashboard alerts. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I was wondering how much your solution might cost, as it already has the 440 exhaust system, one on each side.
-
I also attempted something similar, but it was unsuccessful. Finally, I took them off once more. I was able to get them to fold and collapse with the help of some red rubber oil. In its current form, the rubber is unable to travel through it. I inflated the tyre using the rear manual control while lowering and removing the jacks from the trailing arms after recharging the battery and starting the ignition cycle.
-
I've deployed the Viano's rear air bags. When I reinsert them, this time devoid of air, they seem crooked, and I can't get the trailing arms to stand up straight. When I was younger, I don't even recall if they came with a strap to keep them in place during installation. Anyone who has reinstalled these and can tell me what to do next?
-
Assistance in buying eV3 - certified pre-owned or brand new
CrawlerTagz replied to DownContent's topic in General
Yes, it's possible that leasing is less expensive now. Lower initial investment and greater ongoing payments with no depreciation or ultimate payment to consider. Leasing seems like the better choice when you add up all the costs of each option. -
Following your advice, I will attach a cord. Future hookups would be a breeze with that.
-
Thank you, RosaStyle. The delicate connection was a breeze thanks to you. So far, so good.
-
Greetings everyone; An updated cx90 for 2026 That was just this week that I made the purchase. I would prefer to be able to attach a battery tender to it because there may be instances when it is not driven. Slightly concealed beneath in the engine compartment on the passenger side is the 12-volt battery. Is accessing the battery itself the only hassle when connecting a battery tender? The fact that the battery is so out of sight is not an issue for me with other vehicles. Much obliged.
-
2015 BMW 325 F30 - Difficult Start - Error Code 273F00
CrawlerTagz replied to CrawlerTagz's topic in General
Thank you for your response. It is peculiar that disconnecting the crank sensor results in the car starting identically to when it is connected; the vehicle never stalls, and the sole problem I encounter is difficulty in starting. -
I possess a 2015 BMW 325 F30. Experiencing difficulties with a difficult start and some oscillation. The automobile consistently starts, albeit after several cranks, regardless of temperature conditions. I have connected it and possess several codes. 25D400: Exhaust pressure sensor located before the turbine, range: exceeded top physical limit. 273F00: Crankshaft sensor, signal: no signal detected. I have replaced the crankshaft and camshaft sensors, verified the voltage, and all is functioning properly. Do you have any suggestions for what I should examine next?
-
Is the S Class even impacted by the broken rear subframe?
-
Congratulations on your recent acquisition. I have reviewed the PDF specification and price guide for 2022, confirming that red callipers were offered as a £200 option on the Evoque Edition. I possess the specification and price guide, Evoque brochure, and accessory brochure for the 2022 model in PDF format. If you desire any of these documents, just message me, and I will forward them to you.
-
It is important to acknowledge that they are located in Germany, resulting in extended delivery periods and perhaps prolonged return processes. 👍👍
-
I am experiencing cold starting difficulties and have recently replaced the glow plugs with four new NGK units. The battery is brand new. I evaluated the old ones on the bench, and just two illuminated. Two were ineffective. The engine starts more effectively after I installed the replacement components; yet, it remains hesitant and necessitated prolonged cranking this morning at 6°C. I wish to identify the issue utilising a scanning tool; however, which one is assured to be compatible with my year and model?
-
Tesla Model S 2016 (Facelift) Category S (Salvage)
CrawlerTagz replied to BuffUpdate's topic in General
Thank you. I am unable to send direct messages due to the novelty of my account. If you are present I will collect a wiper motor tomorrow, and it appears that an eMMC replacement has been included in the task due to a recall. Should I be concerned about my device getting rooted? -
Tesla Model S 2016 (Facelift) Category S (Salvage)
CrawlerTagz replied to BuffUpdate's topic in General
Your assertion is accurate. The UK lacks Full Self-Driving (FSD) capabilities equivalent to those in the US; so, acquiring it merely enhances the Enhanced Autopilot (EAP) with traffic light recognition and offers no more features. This indicates that it functions solely on the motorway (highway). Tesla's Full Self-Driving (FSD) and other autonomous driving technologies have yet to achieve certification, anticipated in 2026, after which they would be activated via a software update. The Tesla Service representative indicated that the recent policy includes the disabling of Full Self-Driving (FSD) capabilities for salvage vehicles, in addition to revoking access to the Supercharger network. I am uncertain about the features that may be lost if I upgrade to MCU2, as the previous owner does not recall what was unlocked on the car over five years ago. How can I establish contact with an individual capable of rooting MCU2? -
I have installed Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires on many vehicles over the last few years. Silent, comfortable, excellent wear rates, and superior traction in both dry and wet conditions.