The 2010 116i sport is experiencing a recurring issue where the fuel pump fuse is consistently being blown.

Grundysp

My automobile is experiencing a failure to start. Not really convenient. Upon inspecting the fuse box, I discovered that the fuse with a rating of 29 amps (unfortunately, I cannot recall its specific number) had malfunctioned.I modified this and it operated for a duration of 1 minute before ceasing to function.Although I am not really skilled with a multimeter, I am now experiencing a lack of power to the ekpm.After replacing the fuse, I regained electrical power. However, when I attempted to activate the device, the fuse malfunctioned once again. Is it probable that this is a defective ekpm?Upon inspection, I saw no apparent indications.

image.png.269463c27f375acce3a4bb8f8f85a06f.png

I have successfully supplied power to the electronic control module (EKPM), but there is no further functionality beyond that point. Thank you for taking the time to read!πŸ‘

Is it correct to say that the primary power source is functioning, but the EKPM is not generating any output for the pump?
Which diagnostic tools do you have access to? Require connection and assessment of fuel pressure gauge to determine the reading on the low-pressure side.

I replaced the ekpm with my other automobiles, which I am certain functions well, but there was no discernible change.The automobile previously began but only operated for around 5 minutes. Subsequently, I examined the fuses and discovered that fuse number 79 was not functioning due to a blown circuit. I modified it and tried once again. Experienced another explosion. I installed another electronic control module (ekpm) which did not cause the fuse to explode, but it failed to initiate the engine's startup or provide power to the pump.Is there a method to manually start the pump?

Is the EKP module same to the one in the same vehicle with the same engine as it is programmed?
One option is to directly connect the feed to the pump to make it operational. Alternatively, the pump may be activated temporarily by the use of diagnostics.
The low pressure pump may be the cause of the blown fuse. However, when the new Electronic Fuel Pump (EKP) is activated, it fails to provide power to the pump, so preventing the fuse from blowing.
Perform a resistance test by connecting the positive terminal of the pump to the ground.

I am uncertain about the reason for my current efforts, to be honest.I really dislike seeing the squandering of automobiles.I have the potential to fracture or shatter them.Such things just exasperate me!