Problems arising subsequent to a recall due to a brake malfunction.

Bedelon

Has anybody experienced any complications with the latest recall, specifically pertaining to a software update for the braking system, on the Insignia models from 2017 and onwards?

Within the span of seven days after the recall, I had many instances of the engine management system displaying a warning, without any subsequent decrease in speed. However, on the eighth day, the engine management warning reappeared and caused a reduction in speed. After driving a short distance, I parked the car for 5-10 minutes. The reduced speed warning disappeared, but the engine management light remained. The car drove without any issues to my friend's place, where he connected his computer to the car. The computer indicated a malfunction in the Powertrain Control Module related to the Traction Control. This error message cannot be cleared, but the engine management light has turned off and the car drives normally.

C0242 - Signal Range/Performance Issue with Engine Torque Request
Potential factors:

Malfunctioning Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM)
    Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) The harness is either open or shorted.
    Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) Faulty electrical connection in the circuit
    Malfunctioning Engine Control Unit (ECU).