What are the different types of LED headlights?

engrol

Greetings, everyone. I would want to replace my headlights with LED bulbs, since the original ones performed poorly on my first drive on the motorway in rainy conditions. I have a few of questions: Are the low beam and high beam bulbs separate? If that is the case, then I suppose I would need a total of 4. Are both of these HB3 9005 LED bulbs? Does anybody have any recommendations for specific brands or links, or should I just choose for generic products available on Amazon or eBay? Thank you in advance

On each side, the shutter undergoes a dipping motion.
I installed LEDs on mine, and it was a remarkable improvement, comparable to the LEDs produced by manufacturers.

I apologise for the disorganised response, but these were the bulbs that I purchased three years ago. My 2019 Vogue with Ali-fitted LED lights are almost identical to the ones I purchased three years ago; they're a great investment at about Β£35 each. I sold the vehicle in the meantime. These will meet your expectations.
Ensure that they are only referred to as HIGH BEAM. Avoid HIGH &LOW at all costs.

Yes, they flash like low-beam halogen lamps, so you won't blind other drivers. Once the bulbssr is attached, just rotate it until the blade is vertical and point it towards a wall to adjust the cut off line.

I don't know what you're talking about; neither do I, but I do know that flashing headlights have always served as a warning. Regarding the so-called "acknowledgment," I'd like not to have my eyes burned by a high-beam LED flash; a raised finger would do.