Inquiry about DPF soot level

I am uncertain whether I am excessively analysing this, but I watch the values of the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) to ensure that I do not disrupt the regeneration process and maintain optimal performance of the vehicle.

Nevertheless, I have seen that the amounts of soot are elevated compared to my usual observations, and the automobile has not undergone a regeneration process. I conducted a back pressure test and performed a code scan on the vehicle, and everything seemed to be in proper working order. Typically, I would see the app indicating that a regeneration process is occurring while the battery level is about 45%. However, recently I have noticed that it has reached levels over 60%. Approximately two weeks ago, I became somewhat concerned and started a regeneration process when the soot levels reached approximately 62%. As of today, the soot levels have decreased to roughly 58% with a total of 35 grammes of soot. I would want to avoid a forced regeneration again, thus I would like to ascertain if what I am seeing is within the expected parameters or if there are any specific indicators that I should be vigilant about.

You should allow it to operate autonomously until you have a code. With a percentage range of 58-62%, it is unlikely to happen in the near future.

If the regeneration process of the vehicle's diesel particulate filter (DPF) begins to encounter difficulties in reducing the accumulated levels of soot and ash, it is advisable to search for the closest agent affiliated with the-dpf-doctor.co.uk network who can perform a thorough cleaning of the filter.