Pinout diagram for Audio 20

Ziinsig

The vehicle is a 2008 CLK (W209) Convertible. I have uninstalled the head unit, which is a basic poverty spec Audio 20 model. It only has a single CD player and lacks features like as MOST compatibility, a CD changer, and navigation. The only additional feature it has is steering wheel volume control. The one unexpected aspect was the presence of two Fakra aerial connections instead of one. It seems that the 'vert model is equipped with two radio aerials as a standard feature, one located at the front and the other at the back, but lacking a roof aerial.

Is there anybody who has a wiring diagram for the Audio 20 system? I need this diagram in order to determine the correct placement of components on the (NOS) Blaupunkt Stockholm 370 DAB BT single DIN head unit that I am installing.

Valid point; here is the hyperlink to the information:

The pinout diagrams for the car audio harnesses of Mercedes-Benz and Smart OEM vehicles may be found at pinoutguide.com.

The website is hosted by a Russian platform, however I do not believe it is a kind of KGB/FSB disinformation. Upon reflection, I must admit that I would not object to getting ensnared in a honey trap...