Energy Flow Monitor

Automan

I have an inquiry about the technical aspects of my Skyactiv-X GT Sport Tech.

After intermittently monitoring the Energy Flow Monitor for a few weeks, I have seen that the 6-bar battery symbol consistently remains below 3 bars. Is this a typical occurrence?
In addition, during my test drive of another CX-30 before to acquiring my own, I saw the wheels on the display rotating in the other direction when the vehicle was engaged in regenerative braking. This does not occur in my case.

Could someone provide guidance, please?

Greetings...On a few occasions, I have eaten 6 bars, but often it begins at 3 and increases to 4/5.
The focus is mostly on driving style. Efficient acceleration and engine-driven braking often provide the most energy output.

Upon acquiring his Mazda 3, my son consistently operated the vehicle with 1 or 0 bars due to a detrimental habit of coasting, wherein he neglected to utilise the regen. Consequently, his fuel efficiency (mpg) was negatively impacted. However, once he comprehended the mechanics of the engine and brake harvesting, his mpg significantly improved. The battery life of the vehicle ranged from 3 to 5 bars. The flow of the vehicle is visually represented by the movement of arrows and the rotation of wheels.

Has the infotainment firmware been upgraded to version 10047?
HiDrive, please verify that the tyres are at a pressure of 37 psi. Many of the tyres have not been properly set.

I am uncertain about the distinction between coasting and using engine braking, unless you are referring to the act of shifting the vehicle into neutral or engaging the clutch in a manual gearbox. Is that done by anyone?
I am uncertain about the infotainment upgrade. How can I ascertain this? I purchased it two months ago as an ex-demo from a primary dealer, so I would think that it was fully updated. Similarly, I will assess the tyre pressures regardless.

View the video to access the firmware options.

If the user is not receiving speed camera notifications, it is most likely that the device has not been updated to the 10047 firmware.

My son had a tendency to coast with the clutch pedal engaged, the reasons for which remain unknown.

Has anybody else seen the absence of their Energy Flow Monitor? It is uncertain if Mazda has implemented an update to my vehicle, since the infotainment system no longer provides the option to see it.

The rationale for their decision to include Wi-Fi into Mazdas was just that. They might implement an entertainment update, among other features, to eliminate the need for you to physically visit a dealership for assistance. I have also encountered it elsewhere, but I cannot recall the source. I will do a search......