41aa Boost Code - Elaborating on the topic!

Videoman

Greetings, everybody.

I had previously been a member on this platform, but I had to reregister since I forgot my login credentials.
Regrettably, I have recently been depending on Facebook groups and generally neglecting the boards.

There is no benefit to this.

I am experiencing a persistent fault code on my E60 535d LCI. Specifically, I am consistently receiving a 41aa code. According to the DIS, this code indicates that the boost pressure is too high, which is not consistent with the pressure before the particulate filter and ambient pressure.

I am becoming more disillusioned with this situation. Thus far, I have been compelled to replace both boost pressure converters, the map sensor, and vac lines on many occasions.

Can anybody provide assistance in determining the next course of action? Kindly! LOL

Thank you very much.

Similar to you, I have dedicated time to the E60 Facebook forums without any success.

I am now facing the same problem, but I have not yet made any replacements due to the fact that these things are never as they seem.

My vehicle is a 2008 535d equipped with a DMS automotive map. The dpf and egr parameters were separately deleted, and subsequent remaps were performed just for those parameters using a different mapper.

The vehicle has a repeating 41aa code as identified by Carly. Are you using Carly? Upon examination of my freeze frames, I have seen a recurring pattern of them occurring at rest or near idle rpms.
When this event takes place, the vehicle is either in a state of rest or near-rest, and it detects a disparity in the surrounding pressure in order to increase the pressure.

At rest, I anticipate that they will be identical. It seems that not. Moreover, my values remain distinct even when the engine is not in operation. The observed boost value exceeds the ambient value, which is not accurate.

Based on that premise, I would assert that my map sensor malfunctions.

I have had difficulty in locating any discussions or material on the internet that provides definitive evidence about this problem code.

Apologies for revisiting an old discussion, but I am experiencing the same problem with my device. The Remap, DPF Delete, and EGR have been removed.

Has anybody thoroughly investigated this matter? Is the remap responsible for this phenomenon?

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem with my BMW e92 335d. I have remapped the engine, deleted the DPF, and removed the EGR. Additionally, I have deleted the large intercooler flaps and XHP stage 3.

I am unable to access the thread above, perhaps because to my lack of familiarity with this location. Could someone assist me by providing information on how they resolve this case?
regards

I appreciate your response. I consulted my tuner regarding this matter, and he examined the map and determined that the fault is unlikely to occur due to excessive boost. He suggested that the issue may be related to wiring. However, it is peculiar that all the readings are obtained when the car is in idle mode and stationary. After researching various topics, I found that half of my vacuum lines have been replaced by the tuner. Therefore, it may be necessary to replace the remaining vacuum lines and two pressure converter
I am uncertain about the reason for my suspicion that it may be a map, however this tuner has performed really well on my previous Audi vehicle, accurately identifying all concerns without any problems.

I have had a similar issue where the vehicle was remapped and was experiencing excessive fuel use at the top end. It would enter limp mode at about 130 mph. I strongly believed that the remap was not the cause and had a few modifications made.I acquired pressure converters and boost sensors due to my disinterest in the BMW Indy. I removed the map and replaced it with a Celtic tuning map, resulting in a noticeable improvement.Who was responsible for remapping your vehicle? I hope it was not Glen from near Blackpool, since he lacked the ability to map a chart.

Thank you for your response. My vehicle was repaired by Bobby Singh, who is a member of the Vag group modification team. He performed all necessary work, including replacing the vac hose and resolving oil leaks.
After completing all necessary repairs, I noticed a significant increase in diesel consumption. Although my car did not enter limp mode, there was a fault in the ECU. I consulted Carly, although it may not be the most reliable tool for interpreting the ECU, as it was my first time using a BMW. I deleted the "boost pressure sensor" after a hard acceleration, but it returned after one hard acceleration. Consequently, I purchased a new one from BMW, but the issue persisted without any improvement.
The car should possess around 380 horsepower, which is a high level of speed. However, I believe it should have a greater initial power.
Subsequently, I intended to replace two pressure converters and all vac hoses, tasks that I am capable of completing independently. However, after you informed me that you have already completed all of this work, no progress has been made until you have applied a new map. I am uncertain about the purpose of undertaking this job and investing money in it. Additionally, my tuner has indicated that the issue lies with the wires rather than the map.

I have never personally had a vehicle mapped.
No speeding citations have been issued in the last 50 years of driving.
I had previously had an issue with a V12 Jaguar that I own, since its maximum speed was limited to 154mph, contrary to my initial expectation of 155mph.
The speed limit in this region remains unchanged at 70mph.

Greetings, I left the automobile in its current state, despite the presence of a boost pressure mistake. My vehicle operates smoothly and smoothly, with no issues with errors on the dashboard or any other defects. Even after changing the load pieces and addressing any flaws, the car is still in the ECU. I relinquish my search for a problem as the automobile operates and pulls as intended. I believe, as Rasa said, that this issue may be connected to the process of remapping. If a new map is created, it might perhaps eliminate the defect. However, based on my current map, it seems that the vehicle is pulling smoothly from 1500 rpm to the final gear, so I have kept it as it is for now.