Is the cost of £355 for both the O2 sensor and the back pressure sensor?

Cassole

Greetings, everyone.

The make and model of my automobile is a Mercedes E-Class W211.

Recently, I had a diagnostic examination conducted by a Mercedes expert who works independently at Deutsche Autohaus LTD.

The diagnostic fee amounted to £72.
There were two faults detected: one with the O2 sensor and another with the back pressure sensor.

Today, I got a call about the need to buy these two sensors.

Is the whole cost of £355, including work, a reasonable price?

I am inquiring since this is my first Mercedes vehicle and I am unaware of the pricing details.

Thank you.

It seems to be costly, my friend.I installed a Bosch O2 sensor in my E320cdi W211 vehicle a few years ago, which cost around £70-80.
The cost of a back pressure sensor from MB is around £60-70.
I really doubt that an experienced technician would need more than 30 minutes to repair both items.

I have recently verified. MB Newcastle offers the EBPS on eBay at a price of £66.
The price range for MB O2 sensors is often between £200-300 or more. However, I would recommend purchasing a Bosch O2 sensor from eBay, since they are available for only £84.

I just purchased a downstream oxygen sensor for the C200 model from Autodoc for a total cost of £24 plus value-added tax (VAT).
The brand was Ridex. The replacement was accurate.
The process of changing takes around 30 minutes.

Thank you for your assistance, Sir! 👍👍

Do you have the component number readily available? Is it reasonable to assume that the sensor is same for both the 280 and 320 versions? The length of the cable is 560mm.