Which seat runners for gen1 are compatible with recaro pole position seats?

NarrativePsych

If you own the seats, bring them together with the automobile to a skilled fabrication firm and have them custom-made. Basic mounting brackets and a versatile seat slider should not be too costly to install.

If time permits, I will search through my spare parts for the original equipment Lamborghini seat sliders.

I installed technology-based seat bases, and they functioned well. The adjustment brought me around 3/4 inches closer to the ceiling, but being 6 feet 4 inches tall, I still fit comfortably.

I had custom brackets fabricated. Repaired, but adaptable. I am too tall to wear both sliders and a helmet.

They are now covered with satin black powder. Photo taken during a fitting session.

image.png.e0b9c1c3c47bdba8f2ee850c445a23ff.png

Finding them will be challenging since they are not available in the US. I searched JDM sale sites and successfully obtained the Recaro mount and slider together. Removes the need for the installed brackets that increase the overall height of the stack.

Side mounted fixed chairs mitigate the problem. For bottom-mounted Sportsters, which is my intention, I didn't want to be sat an additional inch higher. I have set the standard seats to their lowest position and like them not to be raised much higher.

image.png.af7412aed574f0b7662b5fd01923fa2b.png

Yes, likely somewhat more than those. I was not aware that Recaro produced any other combined mount and rail. Without a central base mount, you may lower a fixed back seat as far as desired due to the many slot choices provided by the L brackets.