I have just purchased a pre-owned G30 that has been certified and authorised.

SushySosa

Greetings, gentlemen. Over the weekend, I purchased a pre-owned, certified G30 520d BMW.

Upon doing a scan with OBD11 after bringing it home, I discovered the presence of the following errors, specifically related to transport mode.

For your information I will provide a snapshot of the fault codes after I have resolved the issue.

I purchased it from an authorised BMW dealership located in Southend-on-Sea, which is almost 3 hours away from my current location. I may consider consulting my nearby dealership to get their advice.

In addition, I eliminated all the codes and just the SCR catalytic fault remained.

Visiting a nearby dealership is a viable choice, but they will impose a diagnostic cost for their services. However, if it is determined that the issue is covered by warranty, you will be exempted from paying the money.

Furthermore, I would want to inquire about the extent of coverage provided by the "BMW Warranty" accompanying their used autos.

What causes condensation to form within headlights?
Are the door weather seals experiencing splitting?
What is the purpose of the electric steering column?

Typically, approved used warranties are rather extensive.
The steering column may need attention, and the headlights could need some maintenance. However, it is uncertain if the weather seals will experience cracking.