Inexperienced individual eagerly anticipating the arrival of the Kia Stonic.

Mututing

I placed an order for my Kia Stonic on September 29th, 2023. It is now in the process of being transported and is expected to arrive in Blackpool in late March. I am uncertain about my belief in that statement, but we will observe and determine its validity.
Has anybody else acquired a new Stonic?

Although I had never had one before, I was attracted to the driving experience and want a vehicle with more ground clearance to navigate the often flooded roads in my vicinity near Blackpool. I eagerly anticipate receiving that troublesome item in the near future.

I haven't personally seen that, but the weather has been consistently warm since I acquired my vehicle. It recently occurred to me, as I saw several speed bumps on my daily commute, how well my vehicle navigates over them. Despite the twisting of the chassis, there is no influence on the interior cabin area.

The absence of bumps is satisfactory; nevertheless, there is an occasional rattling sound emanating from the vicinity of the dashboard and the handbrake. These noises, while not significant, do eventually cease. I have never seen any instances of rattling throughout the summer.