Jump to content

wheels made of steel that are compatible with W204


CrownChikk

Recommended Posts

Salutations everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any idea which steel wheels from another vehicle would fit a W204. I searched online but couldn't locate any steel, but I did find several sets of pricey alloys. Ideally, there's a vehicle whose wheel fitment is identical to, or very near to, that of a Qashqai or Focus.

The 5x112 bolt pattern and the different center bore are two similarities among Audi A4s.

This is a general question, but I'm in the market for some affordable wheels to mount my winter tires on. I noticed that a brand new set of wheels costs around £350, but I'd rather not spend that much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obtaining a large enough item to fit over the brakes has become a challenge with most modern cars. Steels with a minimum diameter of 17 inches are practically nonexistent in the United Kingdom, so the only option is to import new ones from the European market, where winter sets are specifically designed.

If you're not picky, you should be able to get a used set of W204 alloys for around £200, so they're not too expensive but still provide good value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A set of inexpensive basic alloys gets my vote. The rims don't have to be the exact same diameter as yours; what's important is that you select the correct profile tires to keep the total rolling diameter constant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...