Jump to content

Workerat

Members
  • Posts

    344
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Workerat

  1. Indeed, I have seen such contemporary 508 models, which are quite attractive vehicles. In my opinion, the interiors seem too modern and unconventional. My father briefly had a Peugeot 405 in the past, which was an excellent automobile. If my next vehicle is not an Insignia B, I am uncertain about what it will be. Since 2010, it has been difficult to make a choice since there are not as many appealing options as there were in the 80s, 90s, and 00s.
  2. Given its discontinuation in 2022/2023, is there any speculation on the possibility of Vauxhall reintroducing a similar vehicle in the future? Although there has been talk for years about the decline of big family cars and executive saloons/hatches, Mercedes, Audi, and BMW continue to manufacture them. Therefore, I am curious whether anybody believes that we will see a new Insignia, or a similar vehicle, in the near future. I have a strong aversion to contemporary vehicles, since there are an excessive number of electric/hybrid cars and "crossovers" that lack a clear identity as either a 4x4 or an MPV. Personally, I have a deep appreciation for classic, angular sedans and hatchbacks, and I would be very saddened by their potential extinction.
×
×
  • Create New...