Correct BMW Tyre pressure F30 shadow edition?

Thenornpo

Greetings,

I want guidance and would appreciate any help that someone might provide. I just purchased a 2018 BMW 320d Shadow Edition and I am now perplexed on the optimal tyre pressures for this vehicle.

Upon inspecting the suggested pressure plate located on the driver's side door, it is indicated that the front tyres should be inflated to 32psi, while the rear tyres should be inflated to 35psi. However, I find that the driving experience does not align with these recommended values. I am receiving a substantial amount of comments from the road.

I see a sense of insufficient inflation, and I want to consult with someone who has the knowledge to guide me on the correct path.

At now, I am use the following tyre configuration:
Tyre size: 225/40R19 (equipped with run-flat technology)
Back tyres: 255/35R19 (equipped with Run Flat technology)

Assistance in any kind would be much appreciated.

Those tyres are designed for runflats. You haven't mentioned the kind of tyres you have, but even for runflats, I used to maintain a tyre pressure of 36 psi for the front and 38 psi for the back. For non-runflats, I would increase the rear tyre pressure to 40 psi and keep the front tyre pressure at 38 psi. However, this is a matter of personal preference.Although all of mine were equipped with diesel engines and had six cylinders.

Thank you for the information. Yesterday, I conversed with around three tyre businesses. Interestingly, one of them had a vehicle identical to mine, equipped with the same tyre configuration. The individual informed me that the automobile had 38 tyres both in the front and rear. For the time being, I will adhere to your suggestion.

I appreciate your assistance. Interestingly, the majority of tyre shops (I have contacted around 7 as part of my study) recommend inflating the front tyres to a range of 36-38 PSI and the back tyres to 38 PSI.