Which vehicle, the w164 ML350 or the w211 E280, has a greater capacity for storing luggage?

rauman

I will be retrieving our daughter from the university on Wednesday and I am curious as to whether I will need a vehicle of M class or E class to accommodate her belongings.

She is using her own vehicle for transportation, while we are only providing the hauling service. However, there will be two adults, a baby, and overnight baggage accompanying us.

Based on my inclination, I believe that the E class would emerge victorious. Since we have not yet sold the E class, it seems to be the most sensible option.

Thank you in advance for any guidance or suggestions on this matter.

Generally, when referring to the Estate model, there is very little difference in terms of specifications.

Both vehicles have a capacity of around 2,000 litres when the rear seats are folded down. (Acknowledge the presence of a baby, but the fundamental concept stays unchanged)

I am unsure of the exact number of kitchen sinks you are relocating, however I personally transported two of them in an S211 vehicle without encountering any capacity constraints while driving them to their respective universities.

The answer to your question depends on the specific make and model of the automobile that she is driving behind you. If you have a 15-year-old Zafira A car that costs £400 and has a baggage capacity of 1860 litres or more, you may just remain at home and welcome her warmly when she comes.