Kia Connect encountered a problem.

RacingNight

Has anybody experienced this?

Prior to anybody stating that I have configured it to measure in miles. Negative, I have not. The distance is accurate in miles, followed by the abbreviation "km". If the unit of measurement were kilometres, the value would exceed 600.

I often encounter this situation. Prior to the conversion to miles, I am required to activate the refresh button. I reached out to Kia Connect Support and received instructions to uninstall and reinstall the application, which I promptly followed. It functioned well for a few days and thereafter resumed exhibiting the same behaviour. I made the decision that I had more important tasks to attend to.

What is intriguing, and I don't want to imply that I feel excluded, is that in over 2 years of using Kia Connect, I have never had this issue. The units of measurement in my app are consistently shown in miles.
I am curious in the unique aspects of my application. Regrettably, while the application is functioning well, I will refrain from modifying any of its settings in order to avoid any complications. I am aware that doing so may inadvertently result in encountering the same issue.
I am inquisitive about the reason why I am not experiencing the same effects as others.
EDIT: I have a question about the app being used by those experiencing the issue. Are they using Apple or Android? I am use the iOS application without encountering any issues.

I had the same problem and shared my experience on this platform a few weeks ago. It is bothersome, since I want things to remain in their proper state without the need for refreshing. I am using the Android application.

Since I am using the Hyundai Tucson model, the moniker 'KIA Connect' is replaced with 'Bluelink'. Regarding my situation, I establish a connection using an iPhone 15 and have not had any issues with the application.

I am now using an iPhone 14 running on iOS 17.5.1. Thus, that notion has been discarded.
Aerofly. I had used it for a duration of 2 years without encountering any issues, till a few weeks ago. Be cautious.

Yesterday, I acquired my new Sportage and had a short drive, covering a distance of 34 miles as recorded on the car's odometer.

As per the Connect app, it has covered a distance of 406 miles, even after reloading the app page many times.

I believe it is accurate to state that the app mileage connection is malfunctioning.